• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Hola
after i played asura wrath and looking at Asura's and Chakravartin's profiles, I feel that there are some "weird" things, and here's my Revision Part

Chakravartin should be Multi Galaxy level (3B), in his golden form (golden chakravartin) he has a size larger than dozens of galaxies, as we can see here. This can be seen when the asura scene hits chakravartin's forehead, we can see the galaxies around chakravartin have a much smaller size than golden chakravartin, Here's the scene.

Compared to asura, Asura who had beaten, even killed Chakravartin, should be at least multi galaxy level or higher

We've been over this many times, those are not actually galaxies in size.

In the very first video you posted, start watching at 1:30. Chakra fires a blast from his hands that are bigger than said "galaxies" however, when Asura transforms at 1:58 said beam reachs the planet and you can see at 2:10 to 2:12 that while it's big enough to cover the Earth, the beam is nowhere the size a galaxy. So unless you're suggesting Earth is as comparable in size to a galaxy, this is a no go.

In that very fight, Chakra creates planets that are around the same size as Asura and throws them at him... At 5:20 we see Chakra create a moon that's comparable to the size of his head (and thus larger than said "galaxies") and he throws it at Asura and we see it get closer and closer but it at 5:50 to 6:10 we see Asura's impact blast and exit but Destructor Asura isn't in anyway the size of a galaxy and was shown to only be several times bigger than Earth early in the video when he transformed.

So unless Chakra's attacks are shrinking before they reach Asura or Asura is growing and shrinking repeatedly as he approaches Chakra, nothing suggests those are actually galaxies in size. Throughout the entire fight, the sizes of the characters and objects contradict each other so we decided not to accept those "galaxies" to be the size of real galaxies otherwise that would mean Earth, the people on Earth and other planets in the verse are all Multi-Solar System level in size which isn't hinted at as far as I know.

Back