• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
He scales from defeating the EggRobo who absorbed energy from the planet's biosphere and the Ifrit who was going to destroy the planet's surface.

I'll go with Asura then.

Scales to a 1.2 Exaton feat, so he has the AP necessary to end to fight quickly before Sonic can whip out his hax.

Shouldn't sonic be above 500 petatons. Because in sonic forces it says that he got stronger the six months he was in the death egg.

Ok would you know how high above he would be? Ya I figured it wouldn't be greater than 1.12 exatons but just wanted to know.

Sonic still has several abilities to bring to the table

Alternate Ways of Time Manipulation

Code:
-Time Break(Though it slows him down too)
Code:
-Red Gem(Doesn't slow him down)
-Speed Break

Wisps

Code:
-Violet Void
Code:
-Purple Frenzy
Code:
-Final Color Blaster(Enhances Him)

Sonic also has indigo asteroid and bfr . And I have been meaning to ask this but sonic has an ability call time stop he uses to counter shadows chaos control in sonic adventure 2, he can use such a move without the chaos emerlds.

Back