• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Astral Chain Discussion Thread

Valiant_Abyss

He/Him
Thread to discuss anything about Astral Chain. News, verse revisions, finds, calcs, etc.

0fczauegiog31.jpg

Do you think it'd be insane if I were to attempt to upgrade the top tiers to
"At least 8-C, possibly at least 5-B, at most High 3-A"
Jena did hint at the Astral Plane being potentially infinite in size in the same quote that she says the Astral Plane is far larger than earth.

Do you think it'd be insane if I were to attempt to upgrade the top tiers to

Jena did hint at the Astral Plane being potentially infinite in size in the same quote that she says the Astral Plane is far larger than earth.
I honestly don't think it'd be the weirdest thing I've ever seen on a Profile before.

This would be good for the Astral Plane.

I should start playing this game again. I remember I was about 95% of the way to 100% completion but never got around to finishing it.

The Astral Plane is outright stated to be infinite in size in the in-game glossary.

What makes things potentially screwy-er is the doctor at the end saying he was beyond dimensionality.

Idk I dont remember the game that well sadly.

I'm aware of the Astral Plane being infinite. Calvert stating himself to be beyond dimensionality is wacky and vague.

Didn't know this had an actual discussion thread, nice.

The only good one is dodging the Homunculus' Lightning. Btw, the fact that got Rejected because of it's Color is ******* stupid imo.
Jena's lightning*

I'm gonna eventually try to have that changed though. Color is not a reason to disregard something being lightning and I honestly have no idea why in the hell it was ever rejected in the first place. Plus it meets the storm requirement, and Legionis' muscles very clearly contract when being hit by it.

Not to mention that File 06 has seemingly-natural lightning that is a recolor of that exact attack.

To be fair, it was sandwiched between half a dozen accepted-at-the-time calcs and I wasn't available enough to argue it at the time.

(Person who originally calc'd it btw)

Not to mention that File 06 has seemingly-natural lightning that is a recolor of that exact attack.

To be fair, it was sandwiched between half a dozen accepted-at-the-time calcs and I wasn't available enough to argue it at the time.

(Person who originally calc'd it btw)
Are you now? If so I might just make the CRT to fix that and then link you to it when I'm ready.

You know, I just realized that there's a Feat that no one bothered to Calc. Like, at all. You know when you're fighting all those Raven Clones in the Sewer for the first time and Akira goes Fusion Form? Well, when Akira Transforms for the first time, all the water in the sewer turns into a massive whirlpool and remains that way until you beat Akira with your own Fusion Form. I'm surprised no one tried to Calc that since it was practically a Passive effect of the Fusion Form's Power.

You know, I just realized that there's a Feat that no one bothered to Calc. Like, at all. You know when you're fighting all those Raven Clones in the Sewer for the first time and Akira goes Fusion Form? Well, when Akira Transforms for the first time, all the water in the sewer turns into a massive whirlpool and remains that way until you beat Akira with your own Fusion Form. I'm surprised no one tried to Calc that since it was practically a Passive effect of the Fusion Form's Power.
Bump.

Okay I'm resurrecting this thread cuz this verse is dead and still needs a lot of fixes. New things I can think of off the top of my head are MHS+ for dodging lightning, changing "possibly 5-B" to "possibly 5-B to High 3-A" due to the plane being infinite, some more calcs for feats that haven't been calced yet, some profile additions and such.

Calc request thread is a mess and you'd have to get a miracle to get something beneficial out of it if your verse isn't popular. Kinda unfortunate on this site because a lot of verses just get stuck in forgotten limbo if they aren't popular enough or lack people with the time, desire, and ability to calc stuff.

Back