• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Asta vs seth

On his Profile it says Town Level and even if it did say Island level it would still be a stomp
His profile is not correct, i think thy missed that statement because its suppose to be island level not town and its not updated

Seth has berserker mode, controlled cursed mode and cursed mode + myr's power.

I think thy are at least 1.5 multiplier which will land him in country level

Seth is town level.

Asta is Country level

His profile is not correct, i think thy missed that statement because its suppose to be island level not town and its not updated

Seth has berserker mode, controlled cursed mode and cursed mode + myr's power.

I think thy are at least 1.5 multiplier which will land him in country level
Well, here's something you'll be hearing a LOT trying to argue these things in threads: make a Content Revision Thread pal.

Your joking right? A statement would make him baseline, he would be like 7 Gigatons with a 1.5x multiplier.

Seth is town level.

Asta is Country level

Well, here's something you'll be hearing a LOT trying to argue these things in threads: make a Content Revision Thread pal.

Your joking right? A statement would make him baseline, he would be like 7 Gigatons with a 1.5x multiplier.
A content what? I just joined today so i am new to everything here

A content what? I just joined today so i am new to everything here
A Content Revision thread is required to make big changes to a profile, like adding abilities, keys, and such. This is often abbreviated to CRT.

Back