• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Well, for one, I'm pretty sure Asta has more stamina, and a way higher pain tolerance. Also, assuming that Magic = Reiatsu, Asta could just sap his Reiatsu, via passive Anti Magic. In all honestly, I can see this being almost like it was against Ladros. Asta eating up his magic and chasing him down via homing. Also I'm pretty sure Asta's sword also drains by touching, as shown against the first wizard king iirc. Asta takes this low diff.

Actually nevermind, Ichigo has WAY more stamina- just took a look at his profile and saw his fought in the Dangai for a whole 3 MONTHS... but overall, my answer doesn't change.

Hmm, is this battle outdated now? I looked at Ichigo's profile and I can't find any actually accurate reasoning for as to why he reaches up into Low 6-B. The person he scales to is only High 6-C and when multiplying the value that is linked on that profile by 5, the AP is just about halfway there to reaching into Low 6-B

Hmm, is this battle outdated now? I looked at Ichigo's profile and I can't find any actually accurate reasoning for as to why he reaches up into Low 6-B. The person he scales to is only High 6-C and when multiplying the value that is linked on that profile by 5, the AP is just about halfway there to reaching into Low 6-B
Here is why. Basically, Shikai Ichigo is 85 Gigatons, Bankai is 425 Gigatons (cause Bankai is a 5x multiplier), and Hollowfied Ichigo is 2.125 Teratons (cause Hollowfication has the same multiplier as Bankai).

I just noticed that Soul Crush is not allowed in this fight. If that's the case, then shouldn't this be moved to fun and games since iirc you're not allowed to restrict random abilities unless they're amps that boost a char's stats to ridiculous levels?

Back