• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Asriel Dreemurr vs. Alphamon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dragonmasterxyz said:
Meaning asriel's speed is also a weakness when combating alphamon.
Asriel is not bound to time as Alphamon is, meaning that his attack can easily be null as it is possibly a weakness to Asriel.

If you want Mother Eater to be relevant you have to go get a profile made up for them.

Unless Alphamon is acausal he cannot do anything after Asrial destroys space-time.

Reppuzan said:
Except it would still proc and reset the fight again. Then we'd end up in an endless loop with both of them hitting each an infinite number of times.

Really, this argument is getting really circular.
It would only proc had he survived a blow from a being that can just attack him hundreds of times in an instant.

I'd love to but I haven't played the game myself.

Except the Mother Eater can also blow up space-time at will like the rest of the 2-As in the series.

Besides, Omnimon X can blow up space-time with one attack too, and Alphamon is his peer, so that point is moot.

Irrelevant. Alphamon is not listed as acausal on their stat page. If you want to argue that they should be, go make a thread somewhere else then come back here. Arguing based off of nonexistant profiles of other people Alphamon has fought and stats that aren't listed on their profile misses the entire point of this whole wiki.

So... you're just going to ignore the fact that Alphamon is as strong and fast as someone who can move in a space where time does not exist since it has literally been annihilated?

Okay then.

Here's what a basic rundown of what Mother Eaters page would probably look like.

Tier 2-A

Attack Potency: Multiveseral+ (Could effect "All worlds", refurring to the infinite multiverse), possibly higher (Suedo mentioned that the Universe had higher dimensions that we couldn't even begin to image, but whethor or not Mother Eater could effect the higher worlds is unknown)

Durability: Multiversal+ (Tanked hits from Takumi, Alphamon, Omegamon and other characters near its level)

Speed: Massively FTL+ (Could effect entire Universes in mere seconds [around 5])

Notable Attacks: Here

Its just that Ive yet to beat Cyber Sleuth, Reppu doesn't own it and Executor N0 isn't that active here (not sure about MLPDBZ or other Digimon fans here) so no one is really knowledgeable enough to make a full profile for it.

The reason profiles exist is because hey, not everyone is familiar with every series in intricate detail along with having a ton of calculations, feats, etc. in there pocket to pull out. I'm not a digimon fan, I've seen a handful of episodes when I was much younger. The only thing I, or anyone else who is not a big digimon fan, can rely on for the sake of this wiki are the profiles. Profiles compiled by experts with calculations and feats that are approved by moderators who know what they are doing. Because the profiles go through so many layers of filtering and are subject to revision over time as people debate them and force them to be more accurate, they become the useful tools that they are.

Otherwise, the amount of people who can contribute an opinion in a vs thread would be exclusively limited to those who are intimately familiar with every aspect of both series in question - a number which would be so small that this site would not have enough traffic to sustain itself.

So yes, I am going to ignore whatever anecdote or random battle you want to bring up if there isn't a relevant profile that backs up your claims, or if the profile contradicts your statements. Profiles are literally all I have to work with in a lot of cases, and they are all we are allowed to work with as well in the context of these threads.

With all respect, as your speech is quite noble, the fact that Alphamon is 2-A from fighting Mother Eater stated on his profile should be proof. If that was what you were referring to, @dancer. If not, then I'll shut my mouth.

I'm referring to the issue where he keeps referring to feats he claims of Mother Eater or others and then trying to powerscale Alphamon to them in a way that isn't represented in the profiles.

Case in point:

"So... you're just going to ignore the fact that Alphamon is as strong and fast as someone who can move in a space where time does not exist since it has literally been annihilated?"

From Alphamons profile:

MFTL+ (fought the Mother Eater, who casually decimates entire universes)

Alphamons own profile lists his highest speed as MFTL+, and it even references Mother Eater as the reason for that speed. You know what that speed is not? Immeasurable or higher, which is what he would need to have to move around when spacetime does not exist.

This is the problem. As I am not familiar with Digimon all I can go off of is the profile. The profile says MFTL+, that means no moving in nonexistant spacetime, which means Alphamon can't do anything if Asrial destroys spacetime. This is why you can't just powerscale everyone together and say they all have the same stats and abilities. Clearly someone of authority who knows more about Digimon than me has decided to mark Alphamon down as MFTL+ in the wiki.

It was the best I could come up with at the time, Though in retrospect that whole Omnimon X verse busting and moving around in busted space might matter, though it's debatable.

As for the rationale behind his stats, here's the forum thread.

I was talking about a separate feat that was not on the thread since it may or may not be relevant.

But yeah, Alphamon is on Asriel's level.

Darkanine said:
Here's what a basic rundown of what Mother Eaters page would probably look like.
Tier 2-A

Attack Potency: Multiveseral+ (Could effect "All worlds", refurring to the infinite multiverse), possibly higher (Suedo mentioned that the Universe had higher dimensions that we couldn't even begin to image, but whethor or not Mother Eater could effect the higher worlds is unknown)

Durability: Multiversal+ (Tanked hits from Takumi, Alphamon, Omegamon and other characters near its level)

Speed: Massively FTL+ (Could effect entire Universes in mere seconds [around 5])

Notable Attacks: Here

Its just that Ive yet to beat Cyber Sleuth, Reppu doesn't own it and Executor N0 isn't that active here (not sure about MLPDBZ or other Digimon fans here) so no one is really knowledgeable enough to make a full profile for it.
I'll make the profile if you so wish. I'll make it tomorrow if you remind me since I have beaten the game multiple times.

Was there anything in the finale that could be used for a speed stat (i.e. was the Mother Eater's realm beyond time and space or something?)

I will look again but they say nothing about that. Seudou does change the look of the eater nest you are in. He actually resets everything with his world reset move meaning that the characters could have existed in the absence of time and space for that moment. Also digimon do not age. Just pointing that out. The mother's eater's realm was inside of the digital world. She was being held back by Yuugo though. They actually state that the eaters live in a higher dimension beyond the multiverse. I will look for the quote later as finding it is a little tricky since I cannot remember the cutscene it was in.

Reppuzan said:
I was talking about a separate feat that was not on the thread since it may or may not be relevant.
But yeah, Alphamon is on Asriel's level.
I'm not doubting that they are in the same tier since that's in the profile, my only issue is with Alphamons speed. I'm not really interested in arguing about other factors than that since my experience and knowledge of this wiki is fairly limited, so I'm just going to stick to something I am fairly certain of which is the movement speeds in nonexistant spacetime (Asrial has had a lot of matches recently and so I've seen it come up a lot).

I can neither deny nor confirm that. Dragonmaster said he played the game, so I'll have to defer to him to see what kind of setting the battleground took place in and whether or not my logic is valid.

I cannot find the quote in which they state that the eater exist in a higher dimension as of yet, however, they do live in a dimension outside of ours.

As for speed is it safe to assume that when Seudou uses World Restart the characters are in the absence of space and time? Alphamon stated that she could oversee the destruction and creation of the new multiverses so this means she would exist in the absence of time and space correct?

We'd need a direct quote or something along with some admin approval (MFTL+ to Infinite or Immeasurable is a BIG jump) but I suppose it would.

Thanks again for the help.

Well, moving in erased time is only counted as Infinite, not Immeasurable for Alphamon.

Also, we need to move this to a separate thread for Alphamon, we went from Asriel vs. Alphamon to discussing Alphamon's speed. Until it's approved, Alphamon will remain MFTL+. If you want to argue he's Infinite or Immeasurable, please make another thread about instead of discussing it here. This vs threads, not content and revision. Thank you.

Also, what's the score now? I lost count.

MarvelFanatic119 said:
Well, moving in erased time is only counted as Infinite, not Immeasurable for Alphamon.
Also, we need to move this to a separate thread for Alphamon, we went from Asriel vs. Alphamon to discussing Alphamon's speed. Until it's approved, Alphampn will remain MFTL+. If you want to argue he's Infinite or Immeasurable, please make another thread about instead of discussing it here. This vs threads, not content and revision. Thank you.

Also, what's the score now? I lost count.
It was already decided that it was inconslusive

Yes, but I believe Inconclusive threads can stay open so that others can vote and decide the victor I think. There are multiple Inconclusive threads that are still open now.

I remember that all threads are closed if archived. If it wants to be re-debated, start a rematch. An example would be Dialga vs Giorno.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back