• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Askin VS The Otsutsuki Clan

Would askin just poison them all? But then again I haven't read bleach for about a year so my mind about bleach is a bit iffy

Also, i think isshiki will give him a hard time cuz his size manip or rather i think the only one that can stand a chance is isshiki

Would askin just poison them all? But then again I haven't read bleach for about a year so my mind about bleach is a bit iffy

Also, i think isshiki will give him a hard time cuz his size manip or rather i think the only one that can stand a chance is isshiki
I think he will win because of „
  • Immunity: He develops an immunity to whatever substance or energy-based attack he is attacked with. His immunity acquisition speed is incredibly fast. Upon receiving an attack, he reflexively analyzes their Reiatsu and begins to create his immunity at a terrifying speed. As long as he has one minute he can render virtually any attack ineffective.“

Hmm, can he analyze chakra based attacks? If he can immedietly develop immunity by analyze their reiatsu then can he analyze the otsutsuki's go to attacks?

Hmm, can he analyze chakra based attacks? If he can immedietly develop immunity by analyze their reiatsu then can he analyze the otsutsuki's go to attacks?
According to VSbattle rules: Every match is energy equalized meaning „Yes“

Wait really?

If that's the case then i vote for askin then

it's kinda funny how he stomps the verse but oh well

will change my vote if there's a good argument from naruto fans

Back