• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ashen One vs Chosen Undead

This seems like a pretty definitive inconclusive to me. In their 6-B key they are both scaled from being stronger than characters who can defeat everlasting dragons, so their AP should be nearly equal in that key. And their abilities are nearly identical, at least to the point that neither of them would have that much of an advantage. Incon for me.

What exactly is his type 8 reliant on? The Darksign?

The Darksign is just a symbol. The Curse of the Undead itself is what will revive both characters at the most recent bonfire rested at.

So this is just pvp arena

yes and i would say the ashen one cause he has acess to weapon art and its a bit of a disadvantage for the chose undead

Again, this literally can't be anything but Inconclusive.

ApiesDeathbyLazors said:
yes and i would say the ashen one cause he has acess to weapon art and its a bit of a disadvantage for the chose undead
Again, this literally can't be anything but Inconclusive.
yes but tell me is the soul of sinder the chosen undead with the souls absorbed ? cause he has the same elite knight set but damaged and made like it was a different set

@Slenderblak Not sure what any of that has to do with this match, but soul absorbtion doesn't matter here as both are undead and can exist without any souls at all.

ApiesDeathbyLazors said:
@Slenderblak
Not sure what any of that has to do with this match, but soul absorbtion doesn't matter here as both are undead and can exist without any souls at all.
if they got the undead curse so its a tie

Back