• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ash Williams vs Frank West (GRACE)

I've literally already explained why the winchester is NOT his standard equipment. Do I really need to repeat this? Ash vs Evil Dead is his current self, not once does he have a winchester rifle. Not to mention Ash's boomstick has lower range than your average shotgun as part of it is sawed off. So Ash has less of a distance to run. I will not repeat this.

I've already elaborated why the distance isn't exactly a huge issue, next.

This isn't exactly Ash's first time fighting someone that's range is higher than a dagger. For example, he's defeated several clones of himself that has his chainsaw which does have a larger range. Besides, as I've stated before, Ash doesn't need a huge stab wound, as long as he barley stabs him then he wins.

Cool, doesn't change anything as the distance gap is going to be closed quickly. I don't doubt Ash can't dodge the first few bullets during the start. Once he gets close, the battle will go in Ash's favor more.

Him shooting an rpg at the not so long distance seems very skeptical because that explosion might hit him. Does he even start with that?

Can we get a revote for everyone? It's a bit difficult to see who voted who as of now.

Except, you know, there's Dead Rising 4 Frank who has fired guns at people a lot and is a veteran survivor of the zombie apocalypse. It's still going to be terribly unlikely ash can close that distance without Frank just shooting him to death.

Also saying that frank wouldn't have access to anything but a handgun is a bit absurd. People such as Terrarrian and The Player from Minecraft have basically every item they can get their hands on as Standard Equipment

Having access to 9-B weapons does not mean every single one and to propose such is silly, they require preparation and Frank does not have that here, simple as that.

Frank also was never an excellent shot, so Ash closing the distance won't be hard.

The Terrarian argument is moot because Frank is a completely different character and from an entirely different style of game too.

From what I understand, (or at least threads I've been apart of), at the 7 vote marker, does start a grace period, but if the votes don't end with a 3 vote advantage. It goes to inconclusive.

Well. The period for it being inconclusive is what would start. The votes have reached up to 7. But there isn't a 3 vote lead. So it would end in a inconclusive should frank not get another vote or ash get another vote

Since I'm not sure it was clear, I'm voting Ash.

Because. Like I brought up before at the 7 vote marker, the start a grace period, but if the votes don't end with a 3 vote advantage. It goes to inconclusive. So Frank got to 7 votes. Just after the 24 hours passed, he didn't have a 3 point lead. Which made it inconclusive.

I should bring up, I was wrong about this. It shouldn't have been added. Inconclusive does not work in this manor. If the vote doesn't have a 3 votes difference, then the debate simply continues. So this should actually not have been added

Back