• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arya revisions (Inheritance) and... Precognition?

DontTalkDT

A Fossil at This Point
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Bronze Supporter
-Telepathic attacks description: Aside from some pronouns having to be changed (one the whole page. Arya is female...), I am uncertain whether we know that Arya can do the entire "keep mind open to the entire surroundings"-thing that eragon learned.

-Standard Equipment: For one thing I question it listing multiple swords at once as her standard equipment. That aside I want to make a suggestion: I think it makes more sense to list her with Niernen than with Támerlein. She carried Támerlein only for a short time after the battles in the book and hence never used it.

On the other hand she carried Niernen when she faced Galbatroix making it the more notable equipment.

If we don't take Fírnen into account it is also her most powerful version (at least in battle with other verses).

-Limited Precognition: Where does that come from? Looking at it same question for Eragon.

Clickbait bump.

Hot-single-waifus-n-your-area-chat-now-best-clickbait-18166648

Bump: The sequel

T-T-T-Triple Bump.

Feels like some of her stuff were directly copied from Eragon's profile. Like the telepathy stuff.

As far as standard weapons go, given that this Arya has no keys based on books or other stuff, I'm honestly not too bothered by Tamerlein being there. Since I'm assuming EoS Arya, who doesn't use Niernen anymore.

Not too sure, might need to check my books on that.

My memory is a bit foggy as it's been years since I read the books; but I agree on using swords she uses more frequently for Arya's equipment.

Surprised by Dragon sizes thread didn't get much attention

Weapons: Her swords and bow & arrows don't really change throughout the books, and she doesn't really use Niernen until the final battle and gets the reworked Tamerlein after all the fighting is done. I suppose for EoS Arya it might be fine to list Tamerlein.

Back