• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Null its activation, hell there are people who can use Shinobu's exact type of intangibility and it can be nulled in-verse by basic counterspells

bruh.

Magia girls resist power null on a more powerful scale, so she’ll be able to utilize magic that have a fuckton of haxes. She also reality warping, which could counter Tezzert’s own.

Then how exactly would that be a fair matchup? If Tezzeret cant null her or redirect her attacks he just gets oneshot immediately

Given that she apparently resists magic far stronger than Tezzeret's thosenwouldnt matter, plus possession requires him to get a collar around her neck

I mean not really? At least for the current key Shinobu literally just has to poke Tezzeret and he'll die plus her sword would mess him up pretty badly, it's just a matter of her being able to do so that's the issue

WAIT.

I forgot about her shapeshifting. She can extend her arms into treebranches to cover more ground and impale Tezzeret from there.
One word: Counterspell

I'm not exaggerating when I say that literally every ability that Shinobu has can be used by someone in the mtg universe and it can be nulled by counterspells

Yup, counterspells can null stuff from biology to physiological abilities to inanimate non-magical objects

His form of sleep manip isnt mind based, it's a smoke bomb that puts people to sleep so it's closer to poison manip

Also he can use the Infinity Globe to BFR her to the Blind Eternities where she would be immediately EEd

Does he start with that?

It said drag,so I assumed he was quite literally carrying people and yeeting them into the eternities.
With the sleep manip or the infinity globes?

All he has to do is touch them when he planeswalker and they get pulled into the Blind Eternities, which given hiw the Infinty Globe allows for rapid fire thought-based planeswalking would be rather easy for him to do

With the sleep manip or the infinity globes?
I meant with in general. Does he start with infinity globes?

Sleep manip she can fly away from or at least just run away from.

If he just does it from the start,it seems like it would be a stomp. Since Shinobu can’t she much to a dude who enters a void and EE’s her immediately.

I meant with in general. Does he start with infinity globes?

Sleep manip she can fly away from or at least just run away from.

If he just does it from the start,it seems like it would be a stomp. Since Shinobu can’t she much to a dude who enters a void and EE’s her immediately.
When given access to them yes

Fair enough

I mean...how? Looking at her page she also resists poison manip so it's likely she would be able to resist the sleep gas

Again she literally just has to punch him, even his forcefields arent enough to withstandmore than one hit from her, its just a matter of doing so that isthe hard part andmore tims than not Tezzeret wins but its not impossible for her to win

Back