• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Arthur could potentially get access to a Rage spell or vitality potion before the fight that could make the fight more interesting, but since he can’t make them in person and he has no prep time then he can’t benefit from those. Dark Excalibur (Excalibur with electricity manip) can also Create storms that are decently large in size and I think could be calced to 8-C or higher, the problem is that it seems to be non combat applicable.

Well I mean he already killed dragons, 3 headed hydras and other mystical creatures so I ain’t saying it’s a stomp but I’m still voting the other Arthur fra as much as I like Arthur Pendragon

A weapon forged from a magical space stone exists in the verse? If so does it say that Pendragon can control this kind of metal? If not then it can't affect Dawn.
Yes, a similar weapon exists and it is called Excalibur, it was forged by gods themselves in a magic metal and it was shown in an episode that he could pull Excalibur back to him with his ring, showing that he can control Excalibur’s metal.

Well that’s interesting to know. Does Pendragon use it in melee? Cuz SBA has them at extended melee range which isn’t much at all.

But… why doesn’t he have normal human ls then? Even for featless characters, we always puts average human lifting strength, especially if the character is Street level
"Possibly Average Human" can be added yes, but no more. Even if you're an athlete, that doesn't mean you can lift 50 kg.

Do not trust the names given to the level of LS. You can be Athlete level but not be able to lift 50 kg in bench press.
I know that, i’m just saying that, with no reasons to put him at below average human lifting strength we should assume that he is likely human level.

with no reasons to put him at below average human lifting strength we should assume that he is likely human level.
There is especially no reason to think that he can lift at least 50 kg without feats, statements or scaling, so none to put him at average human.

There is especially no reason to think that he can lift at least 50 kg without feats, statements or scaling, so none to put him at average human
But every character on this wiki, even without any ls feat are still average human in ls, it is just stupid to assume that he is below human level, and it is extremely unlikely for him not to be able to lift 50kg, so we always gotta put to the most likely.

Normally to put a character at « below average human » you gotta prove he is weaker than a human
No, because even if you're not weaker than a human, that doesn't mean you can lift 50 kg.
Weight lifting as training does not exist in Westeros, so it is impossible to say if Arthur Dayne can lift 50kg. Whether he's athletic or not doesn't mean anything.

Back