• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
They both scale to slapping guys who crush heads so AP is pretty much comparable. How good are the elemental stuff King Arthur can do and what is his skill looking like?

This Arthur isn’t the historical one but a comedy TV series so who actually knows what skill they have. Man has a fire and lightning sword apparently so I ain’t counting em out just yet lol

God tier but loses to Jaime smh

They both scale to slapping guys who crush heads so AP is pretty much comparable.
Yeah but Dawn is the most powerful weapon in the verse.
Dawn > Valyrian steel (who is also a magical steel) > Qohorik steel > the best castle-forged steel in Westeros.
How good are the elemental stuff King Arthur can do
I don't know exactly unfortunately the profile does not give more information on this subject. Maybe it's very minor
God tier but loses to Jaime smh
Arthur vs Jaime in skill is extremely debatable, even nearly impossible to say, in any case that's another debate.

Last edited:
so who actually knows what skill they have
According to his profile: "Is a skilled knight and a charismatic leader who has defeated numerous knights and mystical creatures in the past", "Is an extremely skilled swordsman and an expert at using various weapons like spears", "A skilled and experienced knight and former legionary in the Roman army capable of fighting other experienced knights like Lancelot".

To know more about the skill of the A Song of Ice and Fire's character you can see this

Arthur Pendragon's profile also says this: " Metal Manipulation (His ring of weapon control protects him against any bladed weapon and allows him to control them to a degree)"
It could be very useful, except if the object has not shown to be able to control weapons forged from magic meteorite.

Yeah but Dawn is the most powerful weapon in the verse.
Dawn > Valyrian steel (who is also a magical steel) > Qohorik steel > the best castle-forged steel in Westeros.
Pretty sure Dawn is = Valyrian steel. It’s unique but it’s only ever compared to VS in terms of strength and holding an edge unlike the fire/blood magic swords which are also noted to be lightweight as well.
I don't know exactly unfortunately the profile does not give more information on this subject. Maybe it's very minor

Arthur vs Jaime in skill is extremely debatable, even nearly impossible to say, in any case that's another debate.
Based. The fact that you think it’s debatable is surprising af. Most people have this weird take that Arthur and Barry are in a tier above Jaime.
According to his profile: "Is a skilled knight and a charismatic leader who has defeated numerous knights and mystical creatures in the past", "Is an extremely skilled swordsman and an expert at using various weapons like spears", "A skilled and experienced knight and former legionary in the Roman army capable of fighting other experienced knights like Lancelot".

To know more about the skill of the A Song of Ice and Fire's character you can see this
I saw that stuff but it’s super vague compared to my knowledge of ASoIaF. Dayne has a huge scaling chain above dudes that mow through armies and fight half a dozen knights at once.
Arthur Pendragon's profile also says this: " Metal Manipulation (His ring of weapon control protects him against any bladed weapon and allows him to control them to a degree)"
It could be very useful, except if the object has not shown to be able to control weapons forged from magic meteorite.
I don’t think the metal manip should work on Dawn tbh.

Pretty sure Dawn is = Valyrian steel. It’s unique but it’s only ever compared to VS in terms of strength
Nope :

They were probably talking about the show where Jaime himself states that he is mud soiling the name of Arthur and Barristan
I'm pretty sure he was talking about chivalrous values here. In the books Jaime also said that Arthur was a better knight than him, but in the context he was talking about chivalrous values in general. and also said that he wanted to become Arthur Dayne, but instead became the Smiling Knight.
Arthur Dayne was the quintessential chivalrous knight , we speak of his great skill but also of his great heart (while Jaime can kill kids)

Last edited:
Nope :
Oh snap. Didn’t realise there was a new interview. I stand corrected then Valyrian steel is still better

Voting in the Sword of the Morning

Although the other Arthur seems to be quite skilled our royal guard is simply a legend in ASOIAF

Pendragon powers doesn't help a lot, the special effects on the sword probably wouldn't even make Dayne tremble

And if we considere that the metal manipulation wouldn't work on Dawn then Arthur Dayne wins with easy

Voting in the Sword of the Morning

Although the other Arthur seems to be quite skilled our royal guard is simply a legend in ASOIAF

Pendragon powers doesn't help a lot, the special effects on the sword probably wouldn't even make Dayne tremble

And if we considere that the metal manipulation wouldn't work on Dawn then Arthur Dayne wins with easy
vote counted

Back