• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arthur Morgan vs 50 Cent (Game) [3-1-0]

I vote 50 because I believe this fight will come down to who has the better health bar, since they both have similar abilities. 50 has much better endurance for gun bullets than Arthur, as he can take gunshots while being hit by melee weapons.
Arthur scales to John who still had enough in him to shoot back while being pumped full of bloody lead. Also pretty sure 50 is baseline and Arthur's physical stats already scale above baseline let alone his weapons.
at the same time. so even with Arthurs time top, 50 has a much better chance of surviving than Arthur and can just use it himself
F to doubt.

Arthur scales to John who still had enough in him to shoot back while being pumped full of bloody lead. Also pretty sure 50 is baseline and Arthur's physical stats already scale above baseline let alone his weapons.
But 50 does it routinely and he wears a bulletproof vest at all times which would give him an even bigger edge since Author doesn’t wear armor at all times

Arthur FRA. His time slow seems to be better and more versatile. Also Arthur can shoot over 14+ times (on vital areas) when deadeye is active with whatever weapon necessary. I got jumpscared by a bear and started blasting.

Back