• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
After re-watching all of the films Art has been in, I feel that his powers and abilities, particularly his reality warping, may be far more expansive than what’s currently on his page.

Also, there’s a high possibility that his appearances in the films “Terrifier,” and “All Hallow’s Eve” may be in different continuities, but let’s just treat Art as a composite character, as most of his current feats are taken from both films.

It’s worth noting that the director of “Terrifier” confirmed that Art was not a supernatural being until the end of the film (where he comes back from the dead), so aside from his superhuman strength (smashing in a human skull) and later-gained regenerative abilities, he isn’t portrayed as having any particular powers. However, Art appears to be far more...supernatural in the film “All Hallow’s Eve,” where two children find a mysterious tape in their candy bag and watch it with their babysitter. On the tape are several short films featuring Art. Below are feats that particularly stand out to me.

Feats (From the VHS Tape Film):

Status Effect Inducement - Rendered a woman unconscious after injecting her with his syringe

Dream Manipulation and Mind Manipulation - Was able to make a victim have a nightmare of his face and then paint a drawing of it while being in a trance-like state

Clairvoyance - Always manages to catch up with his victims because he knows where they are

Teleportation - A victim flees him by car and drives quite a distance down a road only for him to randomly appear on the side of the road with a circus sign in hand. Manages to catch up with her seconds after she speeds up, drives a further distance, and pulls her car over.

Potential Reality Warping:

• After the aforementioned victim flees from him once again, she soon finds a random car parked by the side of the road. Inside it is a driver who is grotesquely disfigured - Their face has been mutilated to the point where she has no distinguishable facial features, their mouth has been carved into a glasgow grin, and their hands have been chopped off. How could Art have inflicted such an elaborate mutilation within such a short period of time? How could he know that his victim would encounter that specific car while fleeing from him, and then pull over for help?
  • When the victim barricades herself in a shed and waits for help, Art bursts through the ground and continues pursuing her.

Feats (All Hallow’s Eve)

Illusion Creation - Was able to make the babysitter see an alien in her house.

Reality Warping:
  • The babysitter watching the tape shuts the T.V off, but then she gets a phone call from…the victim in the VHS film?!… Telling her the same lines she did in the film about Art trying to kill her?!
  • The T.V turns back on to show a boiler room, then Art pops out and approaches the camera. He then makes direct eye contact with the victim watching the tape, waves at her, and starts tapping on the glass- indicating that he does indeed see her and his only barrier is being trapped in the T.V.
  • Then, the T.V changes to show…the victim herself…terrifiedly watching the T.V in real time. It then shows that Art is sitting right behind her, only for the victim to turn around and see he’s not really there. However, the T.V still shows him to be in the same room, creeping up behind her.
    • This could be written off as technological manipulation or even illusion creation, but the thing is, the mirror above the T.V set, which the victim isn’t even looking at, also shows Art creeping up behind her. This further implies that Art isn’t merely manipulating the tape's footage; He is linked with the tape through some sort of supernatural means.
    • After the victim takes the VHS tape from the T.V and smashes it, Art disappears. However, the victim then immediately hears the screams of the two children she is babysitting, runs up to their room, and finds that Art has murdered them. Art ESCAPED from the VHS tape, decapitated two children, and wrote his name on the wall in their blood within seconds. This implies that he crossed over from one reality into another- from being in a film to being in real life.

I can definitely name issues here besides the lack of probably needed scans.

Status Effect Enducement: uh, literally no. He drugged her.

Clairvoyance: this would apsolutely be required to be a "possibly" and I'd need context

Reality Warping: Yeah... no. First instance is 100% just an intelligence feat, he just predicted the victim, and Reality Warping isn't exactly something we throw around for free and especially not off that.

Second instance of "Reality Warping" is just Underground Mobility.

And the last chunk... I'll just link this and be done with it

I appreciate the needlessly condescending explanations, but the "context" of these feats would be hard to further explain. The film is on YouTube.
I can definitely name issues here besides the lack of probably needed scans.

Status Effect Enducement: uh, literally no. He drugged her.

Clairvoyance: this would apsolutely be required to be a "possibly" and I'd need context

Reality Warping: Yeah... no. First instance is 100% just an intelligence feat, he just predicted the victim, and Reality Warping isn't exactly something we throw around for free and especially not off that.

Second instance of "Reality Warping" is just Underground Mobility.

And the last chunk... I'll just link this and be done with it

I appreciate the needlessly condescending explanations, but the "context" of these feats would be hard to further explain. The film is on YouTube.
I was just following an individual's example(not you), regardless just... explain the scene around Clairvoyance then we can go from there because personally, I don't want to scour an entire movie just to figure out if one ability is right. It's your job as the OP to explain things well

So the Clairvoyance stat is already on his page and I was just reaffirming that it should stay there. The segment of the film I'm talking about is only 20 mins long and I would encourage you to watch it and decide for yourself because of its abstract nature.

Back