• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arrowverse CRT: Posibble Hypertimeline

The multiverse was destroyed and then a new multiverse was created. When the old multiverse was destroyed, the past and the future were destroyed.
I'm betting you already tried to go back before Crisis started, and you couldn't, right?

That's because that past is from a multi-versal world that no longer exists.

♪ ♪ k*lling me won't reset the timeline.

That future is gone.
The Flash 7x4 "Central City Strong"

Magog was able to go to the old multiverse and bring Superman back. This suggests that there is Possible a Hypertimeline in the verse.

Ciso vibed the Flashpoint timeline in Flash Season 3 Episode 12, meaning it must still exist on at least the same level as possible timelines.

The Flashpoint timeline was undone by speedster actions, and thusly an overridden timeline.

Those in agreement: @ByAsura, @Pepsimanslover_69, @Oliver_de_jesus

Those in disagreement:

Those yet to form an opinion:

Last edited:
The Flashpoint timeline was undone by speedster actions, and thusly an overridden timeline.
A Hypertime is just a 3D+(X+1) structure. For most universes that means 3D+2 or 4D+2.

The CW's Speed Force however, is just straight up 11-D. You can fit a Hypertimeline within a 11-D multiverse with something like 9D+2 and no one would scale to it other than something with complete control over the Speed Force.

This is even more important since the Anti-Monitor is just 2-A. The cosmology looking like this:
  • Universe = 3D+1
  • Multiverse = 4D+1
  • Hypertimeline = 4D+2
  • Fifth Dimension = 5D+2
Would make anyone below the Fifth Dimension unable to access the a Hypertimeline for a showing.

So if you're suggesting that everyone that's 2-A should be upgraded to Low 1-C I'm against it. The most this implies to me is that you'd get a 1-B rating for something that created the entire cosmology.

The Speed Force isn't part of the normal structure of the multiverse. It's outside and above it, not to mention atemporal.

The Speedster was brought up because other time travel methods in the verse create alternate timelines, whereas Speedsters actually override the original timelines (or fragment them in the most extreme cases).

The Speed Force isn't part of the normal structure of the multiverse. It's outside and above it, not to mention atemporal.

The Speedster was brought up because other time travel methods in the verse create alternate timelines, whereas Speedsters actually override the original timelines (or fragment them in the most extreme cases).
If that's the case then its just 11D with something below it having a +2 rating somewhere. So I'm not seeing what this change would effect.

The Speed Force doesn't factor into Hypertime at all, is my point.

It's a totally separate thing than what the OP is covering, which is the normal multiversal time stream.

Both examples are universes that are part of the normal multiverse, though.

In that clip, Cisco sees Flashpoint with his abilities. Vibers see the vibrational energies of the multiverse, so it's part of the normal multiversal structure. For example, people from Earth-1 operate at different frequencies to people from Earth-2.

In the comic, Magog's staff extends to the universes of the multiverse.

Also, we literally know next to nothing about the 5th dimension. Assuming it's part of the multiverse and has hypertime is a big stretch, especially considering that it (unlike the Speed Force itself) wasn't even affected by Crisis.

Last edited:
Also, we literally know next to nothing about the 5th dimension. Assuming it's part of the multiverse and has hypertime is a big stretch, especially considering that it (unlike the Speed Force itself) wasn't even affected by Crisis.
The point is that you have 11-Dimensions to work with. The OP would need to specify where in those 11-Dimensions they're placing the Hypertime line. They currently aren't doing that, so you can place it anywhere and it wouldn't change anything because of that.
Assuming it's part of the multiverse and has hypertime is a big stretch,
For this, I didn't assume its part of the multiverse. I listed it as being above it, just with it having two time axis with five geometric axis.

I think it'd be 4D+2.

Time is 4-D in the CW, and that's what these characters ****** with.

Time's confirmed to be the 4th dimension on a few occasions, IIRC. I'll see if I can dig up some quotes.

Caitlin: "Einstein postulated that it was theoretically possible for a region-specific fold in the space time to exist between the four dimensions that we typically think of."

Flash 4x19

Time's confirmed to be the 4th dimension on a few occasions, IIRC. I'll see if I can dig up some quotes.
In that case a Hypertime Line in the CW would be a +1 somewhere. Like 4D+1 or something along those lines.

Back