• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Around the world

Since this is an international wiki, i have curiosity in knowing where everyone is from(im from Argentina btw)

I am from Tokyo, Japan. But I currently live in Seoul, South Korea with my beloved wife (Sera).

South Eastern United States. I was born and mostly raised in the Appalachian mountains to be particular. Cool place if you ever get a chance to visit. Now I live in a slightly more urban area, still pretty podunk though.

East Coast United States, New York to be exact. We've got basically everything and everyone from all cultures and backgrounds. It's a cool place to be, but it can be a bit expensive, and not everyone is friendly. Also, expect a lot of road rage (my Dad has busted others' windshields for nearly denting his car).

Jakarta, Indonesia. It's alright only the ppl can be D-bags especially on the road (one guy honked at a motorcycle for being ridiculously slow and the cyclist gave that driver the middle finger and sped away KEK)

i'm gonna move to the gap of fiction and reality only thing i need is wi-fi and i can move :p

Back