• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MrKingOfNegativity

Abstract embodiment of being undesirable
VS Battles
Retired
Regen. Villains. Low 7-C. Yes.

Rules

• Speed is equalized.
  • Battle takes place on top of Trump Tower.
  • Winner by death or incapacitation.
Vote Count

Armstrong:

• seems to be physically stronger,
  • hand-to-hand combat skills
  • environment can be uses to absorb energy and power his nano-machines
  • can harden and get more resistant to Carnage attacks
  • fire attacks give him an advantage
Carnage:

• has better regen
  • shapeshifting skills which makes it difficult for Armstrong to counter some attacks
  • organic webbing, duplications and his mind manipulation give him an usefull advantage
Questions to decide the winner would be:

• Can Carnage possess Armstong ?
  • Are Symbiots weak to fire (I remember something like that) ?
  • How fast is Armstrongs hardening and can he adapt to withstand Carnage blows ?
  • Who has the actual higher AP (We know that Armst. has 1,25 kilotons, but how much has spiderman, since Carnage is scaled to him) ?

Dunno if Carnage can possess Armstrong.

Carnage has been an exception to that weakness for a while now and actually possesses some resistance to fire.

Need to rewatch videos involving Armstrong in order to answer that.

Can someone with a usable NarutoForums account answer the last question for me?

"The Carnage symbiote, like all others of its kind, is extremely vulnerable to heat and sonic based attacks."

"Kasady has been shown to be capable of expanding his symbiote's mass by feeding it nutrients and mass from, for example, piles of dead animals. This allows him to move his symbiote through an entire town and take control over the civilians, and even some of the Avengers."

Seems like Armstrong can bypass that regen with fire attacks and Carnage can posess him.

Bump. Let's try to get back on-topic now, also.

P.S.: I wanted to mention this earlier. Carnage has evolved past his weaknesses, including his weakness to fire. There have been a few times where he took missiles point-blank and was still fine afterwards. He also quite readily fought Venom inside of a burning building, and he even survived a gasoline explosion while on top of a car. That stuff still hurts, mind you, but it's not enough to cripple him anymore.

I believe he also took a direct hit from a rocket launcher from Deadpool and quickly recovered. What makes that impressive for the symbiote is the explosive part of the rocket. Most symbiotes are severely crippled after a firey blast like that, but Carnage got right back up.

I remember that also. Pretty sure he survived a bunch of explosives in that comic, including a grenade that DP stuck in his mouth.

But yeah, fire isn't much of a threat to Kasady anymore. Hasn't been for a while now.

Ok, that takes away Armstrongs fire advantage. Do we know Carnage or Spiderman's (Since he is scaled to him) actual AP now ?

@Meosos:

I still don't know the stats yet. Ever or some other mod might have access to the NF calc blogs, but I dunno. I've been thinking of joining so that I can get my post count up and see whatever I need to on there. I've been occupied with other things, though.

Well, Carnage is canonically stated and confirmed to be physically stronger than both Spidey and Venom combined.... and that says something.

Back