• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arknight Discussion Thread

How much potent the Sui abstract existence will be? And is this for the Sui itself or it's fraction (the siblings)?
Well not only sui and fragment but to all feranmut

-all feranmut come from state called "chaos"
-they embodies the things that they lets say govern(?)
-if they dies people will forget things they govern
-they can comeback as long there is somekind of will(?) and attachment
like how shu supposed to dies in current cny/Lny event but she back because "the land"
-they can give concept to things
(like how shu give concept to artificial sui core)

Probably type 2 yeah if the official translation is the same as mtl (since is cny/lny event they use quite confusing chinese to translate using machines)

like how shu supposed to dies in current cny/Lny event but she back because "the land"

Probably type 2 yeah if the official translation is the same as mtl (since is cny/lny event they use quite confusing chinese to translate using machines)
That's pretty good, that reminds me the beast lords might also have type 2 abstract

Type 2 huh? So they are still touchable (well i'm gonna admit this because i'm looking for an MU potential if the Sui Sibling get a profiles), thought we would get a NPI from this lel
... Or does it? I forgor

Type 2 huh? So they are still touchable (well i'm gonna admit this because i'm looking for an MU potential if the Sui Sibling get a profiles), thought we would get a NPI from this lel
... Or does it? I forgor
Touchable but rather hard to permanently get rid of, that's just some defensive hax tho. They also have a few pretty good offensive hax like Dusk has reality warping within her paintings, Ling can bend reality, space & time in the form of dreams, Nian has creation which can allow her to create things from conceptual weapons to entire freaking mobile cities seemingly with little effort too (I currently don't know what Chungyue & Shu do) but yeah they're pretty powerful once you add that to their type 2 AE

Touchable but rather hard to permanently get rid of, that's just some defensive hax tho. They also have a few pretty good offensive hax like Dusk has reality warping within her paintings, Ling can bend reality, space & time in the form of dreams, Nian has creation which can allow her to create things from conceptual weapons to entire freaking mobile cities seemingly with little effort too (I currently don't know what Chungyue & Shu do) but yeah they're pretty powerful once you add that to their type 2 AE
Yeah, type 2 AE for most of the time aren't impressive unlike type 1 AE which is the best thing you got, still back it up with the offense haxes will help a lot here

Good to know that the Sui Sibling have a versatile haxes, wonder if the Seaborns have some haxes on them

Yeah, type 2 AE for most of the time aren't impressive unlike type 1 AE which is the best thing you got, still back it up with the offense haxes will help a lot here

Good to know that the Sui Sibling have a versatile haxes
True type 1 AE is better but against the tier of characters they'll likely be going up against practically none of them would have the ability to permanently kill them Sui probably aren't further than tier 5 at max so it's better than typical immortality since they're reliant on a concept.

wonder if the Seaborns have some haxes on them
They have quite a lot of good one's Seaborn should have some level of Reactive Evo, Self sustenance, type 8 immortality since they're reliant on Isharmla but these are for the fodder Seaborn basically. The gods like Isharmla would probably also have AE type 2 as it is entirely tied to the concept of water within Terra, mind manipulation, hallucination manipulation, immortality type 4 cuz Isharmla became Skadi after she killed it and there's more I just don't know any and don't feel like looking for it since we won't be making a profile for Isharmla for awhile probably, but basically Isharmla should be in a similar tier to the Sui. In terms of hax Isharmla is a bigger threat than the Sui tho iirc so he should be stronger than any of them individually at least.
Mizuki becomes Isharmla and manages to spend an absurd amount of time floating in space with all the Seaborn, when he comes back the only people alive are essentially Dok & Kal which makes sense as both are almost confirmed to be immortal

You guys think we should just make a discord? We'd be able to at least save stuff like this in a channel for future characters and whatnot. Or do you guys already have a discord? If ya'll do pls inv

You guys think we should just make a discord? We'd be able to at least save stuff like this in a channel for future characters and whatnot. Or do you guys already have a discord? If ya'll do pls inv
I'm fine with making a discord for discussing. I probably won't be active much, though.

They have quite a lot of good one's Seaborn should have some level of Reactive Evo, Self sustenance, type 8 immortality since they're reliant on Isharmla but these are for the fodder Seaborn basically. The gods like Isharmla would probably also have AE type 2 as it is entirely tied to the concept of water within Terra, mind manipulation, hallucination manipulation, immortality type 4 cuz Isharmla became Skadi after she killed it and there's more I just don't know any and don't feel like looking for it since we won't be making a profile for Isharmla for awhile probably, but basically Isharmla should be in a similar tier to the Sui. In terms of hax Isharmla is a bigger threat than the Sui tho iirc so he should be stronger than any of them individually at least.
Mizuki becomes Isharmla and manages to spend an absurd amount of time floating in space with all the Seaborn, when he comes back the only people alive are essentially Dok & Kal which makes sense as both are almost confirmed to be immortal
Oh yeah and Kisaragi to follow up with this cuz I really don't like just saying things without being sure if possible,
Isharmla was powerful enough to solo the entire world in the alternate universe Skalter comes from (ig solo isn't super accurate since he also used the various Seaborn as an army) but for the most part basically solo'd them and yes that includes EVERYONE in Terra such as: The Grand Knight's of Kazimierz, The Emperor's Blade's of Ursus, The Apostilic Gun Knights of Laterano, The Golden Guards of Leithania, The weapons of mass destruction created by Columbia, The ancient arts of Sami, The Sui, you name it. It was so bad that Kal'tsit literally had to beg the Sui, The Beast Lords gather practically every single form of ancient technology in the entire world ONLY to build a SINGLE city that barely stood.
So yes Isharmla & The Seaborn are a world class threat, I also forgot to mention that the Seaborn should have Accelerated Development along with Sound manipulation. Granted Sound Manipulation would only go to Isharmla as when the great silence begins again, it's noted all sound is erased in the coastlines before being erased in all of Terra granted I'm not 120% sure about that being legit ig since we aren't even making a profile for them no need for me to go TOO deep into this. I just had to scratch my itch on explaining the rest as properly as possible

Oh yeah and Kisaragi to follow up with this cuz I really don't like just saying things without being sure if possible,
Isharmla was powerful enough to solo the entire world in the alternate universe Skalter comes from (ig solo isn't super accurate since he also used the various Seaborn as an army) but for the most part basically solo'd them and yes that includes EVERYONE in Terra such as: The Grand Knight's of Kazimierz, The Emperor's Blade's of Ursus, The Apostilic Gun Knights of Laterano, The Golden Guards of Leithania, The weapons of mass destruction created by Columbia, The ancient arts of Sami, The Sui, you name it. It was so bad that Kal'tsit literally had to beg the Sui, The Beast Lords gather practically every single form of ancient technology in the entire world ONLY to build a SINGLE city that barely stood.
So yes Isharmla & The Seaborn are a world class threat, I also forgot to mention that the Seaborn should have Accelerated Development along with Sound manipulation. Granted Sound Manipulation would only go to Isharmla as when the great silence begins again, it's noted all sound is erased in the coastlines before being erased in all of Terra granted I'm not 120% sure about that being legit ig since we aren't even making a profile for them no need for me to go TOO deep into this. I just had to scratch my itch on explaining the rest as properly as possible
Nah seaborn with isharnla + lifeblood should get literal reactive evolution cause how fast they adapt to things and resist it insane

Though advanced collapsal pretty much delete them if they ever touch each other

Last edited:
Also depend on how we scale sui siblings

Ton of character can get bumped several tier via being able to permanently damage the vampire king/sanguinarch in victoria arc

True type 1 AE is better but against the tier of characters they'll likely be going up against practically none of them would have the ability to permanently kill them Sui probably aren't further than tier 5 at max so it's better than typical immortality since they're reliant on a concept.
Well to be fair, incap is always a thing so you don't need to permanently kill them
Okay, that's bonkers to say wow

But does those haxes (mind and hallucination) only applied to Isharmla/Skadi? The rest i take that as for general physiology for the Seaborns tho i wonder if the type 8 immortality will be a bit much for a matches
Well since the Seaborns (specifically, Abyssal Hunters) are pretty important, we will likely going to get their profiles soon lel

While i don't mind, some of the folks who aren't appeared that much on this thread might missed it
But that's only a minor issue for me so yeah, go ahead

Last edited:

Ton of character can get bumped several tier via being able to permanently damage the vampire king/sanguinarch in victoria arc
Well i feel like the Sui Sibling might be around the top tier like the Abyssal Hunters but that just my guess

Well i feel like the Sui Sibling might be around the top tier like the Abyssal Hunters but that just my guess
Should be above yeah since they gonna scale too sarkaz tribe king(like nachzehrer,sanguin etc) since sui is like top dog of feranmut its fragment should be around that strong(chong yue one shot a feranmut in its domain/dimension kekw)

That's right, but I don't think it'd put them above Isharmla. If anything it would just put Isharmla above any feat they end up getting later on, as we know the IS endings take place later in the future so Isharmla doing what he did is him doing it to later versions of the characters already but that could always be changed/retconned not to mention it is a little head cannony ig it's just me going based off the timeline

Last edited:
Well to be fair, incap is always a thing so you don't need to permanently kill them
That's true, would be tuff tho regardless considering they'd likely cap at tier 5 and not too too many busted characters exist outside of high tier to low tier 4 (off the top of my head at least) but yeah incap is a wincon

Okay, that's bonkers to say wow

But does those haxes (mind and hallucination) only applied to Isharmla/Skadi? The rest i take that as for general physiology for the Seaborns tho i wonder if the type 8 immortality will be a bit much for a matches
Well since the Seaborns (specifically, Abyssal Hunters) are pretty important, we will likely going to get their profiles soon lel
Mind manipulation, Hallucination & Immortality type 4 only go to Isharmla yeah everything other than that & sound manipulation go to the rest of the Seaborn as Bummel has said their reactive evolution is nuts they went from being sea like creatures to growing arms & legs upon being exposed to land they even adapted to crazy sami weather conditions and other crazy witch craft there it's actually really nutty and as I said they can adapt to space as well

@Jamesthetaker Seems the main crew is on board with a discord being made, feel free to make one and send the inv here 👍if you can't make it or don't know how lmk, I'll do it instead if the rest of you guys don't mind

That's true, would be tuff tho regardless considering they'd likely cap at tier 5 and not too too many busted characters exist outside of high tier to low tier 4 (off the top of my head at least) but yeah incap is a wincon
Wait why tier 5 and low tier 4? Isn't the peak of Arknights is around High 7-C?

Should be above yeah since they gonna scale too sarkaz tribe king(like nachzehrer,sanguin etc) since sui is like top dog of feranmut its fragment should be around that strong(chong yue one shot a feranmut in its domain/dimension kekw)
Damn, I have not played vernal winds so idk much about Chongyue atm what are his abilities other than being probably the physically strongest Sui since he was the first to obtain a conscious right?

Though even separately they should be tier 6 bare minimum cuz scaling off Nian who's capable of creating entire mobile cities with her power, idk if Sui magic classifies as UES or what but it's a possibility

Back