• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arknight Discussion Thread

Anyway, any new profiles has been made so far? Since you know, we have covered everything about feats and other things that has been brought here

Heya, happy new year, Doctors!

So, I am trying to be less lazy this year, which means I will try to create more profiles for AK, but I really need your help finding feats because I have been so far behind the lore.

I won't be asking too much from you guys; just any notable feats from the major Operators like Amiya, Kal'sits, Blaze, etc. is fine.

Listing the operators who are scaled from Amiya will be helpful here, maybe Kal'sits will be scaled too from her
For sure, practically every elite op scales to this nerfed Amiya at this point in the story. Amiya scaling doesn't start becoming contentious until around chapter 8, so Kal'tsit should scale to this with relative ease

For sure, practically every elite op scales to this nerfed Amiya at this point in the story. Amiya scaling doesn't start becoming contentious until around chapter 8, so Kal'tsit should scale to this with relative ease
Alright then so we can now start pumping the profiles once again

But before that, do we get anything from the playable Viviana and Degen events?

Alright then so we can now start pumping the profiles once again

But before that, do we get anything from the playable Viviana and Degen events?
I recall someone mentioning the events, I'd say for now we can just leave them be though. Mainly because it's best to go one step at a time with the scaling for now I think. Especially with how crazy the recent CN story has allegedly been, but that's my opinion but it's honestly up to you guys

I recall someone mentioning the events, I'd say for now we can just leave them be though. Mainly because it's best to go one step at a time with the scaling for now I think. Especially with how crazy the recent CN story has allegedly been, but that's my opinion but it's honestly up to you guys
The current CN story and events that happened last year will soon come to global this year so i think we can sidelined it for a moment, hopefully the scaling discussion that we have right now wouldn't take too much time

But even so i don't mind if we are gonna bring the current events and stories on CN last year in meantime

The current CN story and events that happened last year will soon come to global this year so i think we can sidelined it for a moment, hopefully the scaling discussion that we have right now wouldn't take too much time

But even so i don't mind if we are gonna bring the current events and stories on CN last year in meantime
I don't mind either

I have no problem with bringing CN events and stories here, but I feel like we should focus on finishing Reunion Arc and then updating it thoroughly.

Same here, right now we need to focusing on Reunion Arc and updated it fully since all of the CN stuffs from last year will shown up in this year, again i hope it wouldn't take much time

Btw im using the arknights story reader to speed read it so the feats probably from there is it okay or no?

I have no problem with bringing CN events and stories here, but I feel like we should focus on finishing Reunion Arc and then updating it thoroughly.
Yeah reunion arc first

Since most side story is after that and then victoria arc bit and then other side story that happen after victoria arc

In meantime, Gavial need her Invincible key, i'm surprised she didn't get her Alter form in the profile

This also applied to every operators who had an alternate forms as well

Right? So does Kal'sits

And it shown that we don't need to make a upgrade thread via Frostnova feat because majority of them who scaled to her and Amiya aren't here, except Ch'en maybe? I'm unsure
Yeah Kal for sure too, yeah we shouldn't have to make an upgrade thread because Patriot & Talulah scale well above FrostNova lol

Was thinking we should also get to making a dedicated profile for originium arts, especially since eventually when we get to later characters like the Sui it's stated they use something much closer to actual sorcery rather than basic arts. I guess there isn't too many things to go off of for arts tho, tbf it's rather ambiguous how it affects each character within the verse since it often depends on the characters race and whatnot. Speaking of that's another thing we should def make tho races are pretty vital to the overall power of the characters within the series (would probably take awhile tho)

Anyway here the list of which operators who needs profiles badly (to make James work easier since now he know who's need to be created his/her profiles):
  • Amiya
  • Kal'sits
  • Blaze
  • W
  • Texas
  • Lappland
  • Mudrock
  • Silverash
  • Thorn
  • Mountain
  • Ling
  • Dusk
  • Chongyue
  • Nearl
  • Mlynar
  • Exusiai
  • Executor
  • Ebenholz
  • Sutr
  • Ifrit
  • Ash
  • Reed
  • The Abyssal Hunters (Skadi, Galdiia, Specter)
  • Gnosis
  • Ho'olheyak
  • Hellagur
  • Hoshiguma
  • Ines
  • Lee
  • Lin
  • Mostima
  • Penance
  • Vigil
  • Pozemka
  • Saga
  • Rosmontis
  • Qiubai
  • Siege
  • Yato
  • Dorothy
  • Blemishine
  • Saria
  • Schwarz
  • Flametail
  • Fiammetta
  • Mizuki

I dunno for Aak, Bagpipe, Aurora, and Muelsyse despite their large popularity lel, but if you guys want them to have a profiles then it's not a problem
Typhon will come to global soon after the current event ended so she's going to wait
Arturia/Virtuosa, Viviana, and Degenbrecher are also coming to global this year so they're going to wait as well

EDIT: For the NPC/Bosses
  • Frostnova
  • Faust
  • Mephisto
  • The Endspeaker
  • Emperor's Blade
  • Rat King
  • Dikaiopolis
  • Jesselton Williams
  • The Withered Knights

There are the Steam Knights, Manfred, and the others but they are from the act 2/Victoria arc so they are going to be sidelined for now

Last edited:
Was thinking we should also get to making a dedicated profile for originium arts, especially since eventually when we get to later characters like the Sui it's stated they use something much closer to actual sorcery rather than basic arts. I guess there isn't too many things to go off of for arts tho, tbf it's rather ambiguous how it affects each character within the verse since it often depends on the characters race and whatnot. Speaking of that's another thing we should def make tho races are pretty vital to the overall power of the characters within the series (would probably take awhile tho)
Yeah i think we should make the originium arts too, in meantime where we'll make the profiles for the operators that i listed above

Anyway here the list of which operators who needs profiles badly (to make James work easier since now he know who's need to be created his/her profiles):
  • Amiya
  • Kal'sits
  • Blaze
  • W
  • Texas
  • Lappland
  • Mudrock
  • Silverash
  • Thorn
  • Mountain
  • Ling
  • Dusk
  • Chongyue
  • Nearl
  • Mlynar
  • Exusiai
  • Executor
  • Ebenholz
  • Sutr
  • Ifrit
  • Ash
  • Reed
  • The Abyssal Hunters (Skadi, Galdiia, Specter)
  • Gnosis
  • Ho'olheyak
  • Hellagur
  • Hoshiguma
  • Ines
  • Lee
  • Lin
  • Mostima
  • Penance
  • Vigil
  • Pozemka
  • Saga
  • Rosmontis
  • Qiubai
  • Siege
  • Yato
  • Dorothy
  • Blemishine
  • Saria
  • Schwarz
  • Flametail
  • Fiammetta
  • Mizuki

I dunno for Aak, Bagpipe, Aurora, and Muelsyse despite their large popularity lel, but if you guys want them to have a profiles then it's not a problem
Typhon will come to global soon after the current event ended so she's going to wait
Arturia/Virtuosa, Viviana, and Degenbrecher are also coming to global this year so they're going to wait as well

EDIT: For the NPC/Bosses
  • Frostnova
  • Faust
  • Mephisto
  • The Endspeaker
  • Emperor's Blade
  • Rat King
  • Dikaiopolis
  • Jesselton Williams
  • The Withered Knights

There are the Steam Knights, Manfred, and the others but they are from the act 2/Victoria arc so they are going to be sidelined for now
Fair enough, I think Bagpipe should also be held off until we finish the reunion arc's main cast of characters. Though I think she'd be decently important for scaling arc 2 characters & just very tanky vouvire's in general

Fair enough, I think Bagpipe should also be held off until we finish the reunion arc's main cast of characters. Though I think she'd be decently important for scaling arc 2 characters & just very tanky vouvire's in general
Hmmm, sure

Now we wait for James respond, arm he's busy with Kamen Rider and irl stuff

Back