• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arknight Discussion Thread

Jamesthetaker

He/Him
wp4693558.jpg

Gather around Doctor as we advance into the world of Terra facing against terrorist, war criminals, Catastrophe, magical rock cancer and so on. Will we defy against our fate or succumb to the inevitable end?

Last edited:
Unpopular choice. This thread are to be made to compile feats, profile, news, etc of Arknight. It will take extremely long time to finish but i believe we can do this if we try hard.

Last edited:
As for myself, i have complete Episode 4 and some events including Heart of Surging Flame, Code of Brawl, Gavial the Great Chief Returns, Maria Nearl, Mansfield Break, Who is Real, Rewinding Breeze, Beyond Here.

Currently, i'm trying to finish Operation Originium Dust and only got to OD-7.

It's great to have another supporter for Arknight. If you happened to found something interesting then consider posting it here.

I'm not that deep into the lore of the game, I plan to dive into it soon, for now I just know the general events and stuff, not much in depth.

I'm not that deep into the lore of the game, I plan to dive into it soon, for now I just know the general events and stuff, not much in depth.
If you wanted to dive further into the lore, i recommend QaiserMLG and Lauli - Arknights Lore channel on youtube. They have done alot of video on Arknight lore and other stuff.

If you wanted to dive further into the lore, i recommend QaiserMLG and Lauli - Arknights Lore channel on youtube. They have done alot of video on Arknight lore and other stuff.
I watch Qaiser channel

Based on the information i've got, the next event will likely be Darknights Memoir Rerun. Those who haven't played this event like myself will get first clear reward, but for who did then you can still play them again. The material you can get are Sugar, Kohl, Orirock, the shop look quite small but it is okay for me. The event banner included Phantom, Shamare, Ptilopsis, Cutter (i got most of them except for Phantom) . We also go skin rerun for Hoshiguma (18,) Zima (18,) and Gavial (15), along with furniture rerun of Seven Cities-style Restaurant (1875 parts or 5k ambience).

Hmm, it would be quite difficult to calc those feats due to the lack of visual scene. At best, we could only assume the hole were big enough to walk through.

Hmm, it would be quite difficult to calc those feats due to the lack of visual scene. At best, we could only assume the hole were big enough to walk through.
Yeah
i think the hole should be atleast 1.5 times bigger then tallest/biggest character in that scene

Skadi were one of the strongest characters so that won't scales to anybody. I remember there was an statement that she can destroy a mountain in that event.

Skadi were one of the strongest characters so that won't scales to anybody. I remember there was an statement that she can destroy a mountain in that event.
That particular scene actually talking about even mountain can't stop her (she create previous hole without much problem lol)

Last edited:
Bump.

Haven't seen the anime yet but the meme seem to show that it's pretty good. Also is anyone hype for Navis? I'm hyped for those free pull.

Also does Arknight have a Discord? I would like to join if you guys do.

Heya, it's been a while since I've been on this thread. Navis is pretty hyped up, so I'm excited to see it for myself.

Unfortunately, there is no Discord server (on this site at least), because no one is interested enough to open one.

Well it's what it's, so how is the progress on the verse been going? I'm assume slow cause of the lack of interested peeps?

As long as the haxier Ops doesn't get sent to fight them, we're good.

Tho i would really like to see what lead to that infamous Kal scene.

It seems that Arknights has a new anime now, though the anime story may have difference from the main game.

Back