• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arjuna (Fate Nasuverse) vs Sirzechs Lucifer (HDxD Ichieiverse)

Status
Not open for further replies.
battle between 6-C. Arjuna vs Ruin the Extinct Sirzechs

Sirzechs isn't the best match for Arjuna (Sirzehcs is not a Hero, so Pashupata is but useless. and Sirzechs got uber Hakai to boot). but eh, I wanna know who'd win anyway.

SBA

EDIT : Thx Velo.

Also is this base or true form Sirzechs? Both are 6-C and from my experience it really matters. Also also, why would Pashupata be useless? It says nothing about only effecting Heroic Spirits.

@Apies yes, Sirzechs' true form is allowed.

Pashupata got more effective on 'Heroes'. just as Enkidu or Vasavi Shakti got more effective/deal bonus damage against 'Gods'.

So they start 4km appart. A range which isn't a problem for sirzechs. There are few things to note:

1. If the fight starts lasting longer than it should or if Sirzechs deems Marjuana (hehe) a worthy opponent he won't hesistate to go into true form (and you all know what that means).

2. What will he be able to do from 4km that will be quick enough to out-speed Sirzechs doing anything. If he doesn't open up toughly in character then imma say "Sirzechs throws his ball".

Besides sirzechs could apply enough pressure to nearly break "really sturdy walls" in a at least island level place (range) via just compressing his power of destruction. That alone would be able to kill 7-A level characters even from kilometer wide distance.

Explain what this guy can do doe.

>Pashupata: Raised Hand of the Destruction God: Arjuna's true Noble Phantasm, a Divine Construct given to him by the god Shiva, one of the Trimurti of Hinduism, and the one who governs destruction and creation. While it is officially an Anti-Unit Noble Phantasm, that is not because it is focused on a single target, but because it judges each and every opponent caught in its range individually. Those who fail two successive checks are delivered Moksha, or liberation, instantly killing them. It has a higher chance of liberating those with Divinity, but a lower chance of liberating antiheroes.

I see nothing here that would suggest Pashupata won't effect Sirzechs. In fact, it might hit him harder if he could be defined as divine by either verse.

His Clairvoyance and Magic Resistance should help him too.

Divine is the absolute oposite of Sirzechs. Divinity is given to gods, Sizechs is a demon lord he doesn't have such traits, other gods in his verse are described as divine, not demons doe.

Besides what are the judgements? How is it acomplished? How much time it takes? etc

Clairvoyance is useless vs someone vastly more powerful like Sirzechs. Besides isn't 4km outside of his range of clairvoyance?

Magic and Demonic powers are 2 different things.

Also Sirzechs auto-win since Ajuka who is Sirzechs' rival threatened Shiva should he go against them. So Shiva is Shiva i guess. xD

Also Pashupata says 6-C tier. Sirzechs is way above baseline 6-C and he's about to get 6-B tier. So there goes that.

>Clairvoyance: A skill reflecting exceptional eyesight that supplements the use of ranged weapons at long distances. Arjuna's C+ rank allows him to keep track of and accurately fire upon moving targets from several kilometers away, and even has a chance to see invisible opponents. In addition, through extreme concentration, he can manipulate his own sense of time when firing his bow.

Defininatly not out of his range. I think it could be argued Demonic and Magic are similar depending on the verse. Reguardless, I had more to say, but if Sirzechs is getting upgraded to 6-B this is a stomp.

ApiesDeathbyLazors said:
Defininatly not out of his range. I think it could be argued Demonic and Magic are similar depending on the verse. Reguardless, I had more to say, but if Sirzechs is getting upgraded to 6-B this is a stomp.
Even now he is WAY above baseline 6-C. Judgement wouldn't work either way. Once the calc gets accepted he'll get upgraded to 6-B.

So i guess close for stomp?

@Firephoenixearl if Arjuna's upgrade is accepted then he'd be High 6-A. many agreed but it got too heated so the CRT was closed.

where's Sirzechs' upgrade thread again?

anyway,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back