• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arjuna Alter Profile

I got a little issue with his profile, Under attack Potency Part
"before absorbing the rest of the pantheon consisting of 330 million gods"

the point is, there isn't 330 Million gods in Hindu Pantheon, and those numbers were not mention in the game either, so it's should be removed asap

As far I remember there wasn't any number related to how many gods exist in the Indian Pantheon, as Shadow said is large aside from that nothing more so just change it to absorbed all the Indian Pantheon should work.

Yep, just play through LB4. No mentioning about the numbers of deities inside the pantheon.

Unless there's a materials/JP things? Otherwise I agree with OP.

I posted this on Discord, but there's not much comment about it, but Stellar said that there was statement about limitless gods or infinite gods.

Well, he didnt show any scan though, so for now I agree with the removal.

We don't have mention of the number of god in india pantheon as far i recall, we just know it's one of the largest pantheon

I think Stellar might be referring to this statement:

Limbo:
Mmm... This won't do. This won't do at all.
I could tell Crown Prince Nezha was up to something...but she was still one of the hands of god.
The fact that she's gone now is

God Arjuna:
There is...no...problem...
The gods' power...is infinite. Even if...one is shattered...I remain...limitless...

Limbo:
Indeed, indeed. Of that, I have no doubt whatsoever. But you must agree that it is...inconvenient to have one fewer pawn to serve you, yes?

Doesn't seem explicit enough to me.

I posted this on Discord, but there's not much comment about it, but Stellar said that there was statement about limitless gods or infinite gods.

Well, he didnt show any scan though, so for now I agree with the removal.
that's referred to the power/magic power reserve of Arjuna alter

As a Hindu myself I agree with this because 330 million is a misinterpretation of the word Koti, which actually means 33 categories of gods.

I don't think this is controversial, you can just ask Ant to come here, and open his profile to edit it.

Not only it's not controversial but it's also something so minor it dosn't matter at all, it just erase the number and left it as 'absorbed all the Indu Pantheon'.

Back