• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Celestial_Pegasus

VS Battles
Administrator

General:

Renaming Keys:

I think the keys of the characters should be renamed. The Post-Haltina key was suppose to basically divide Hajime between before the final battle with Ehito and everything before that. The events of volume 11 and the web novel basically makes it clear Hajime is far stronger than before due to easily being able to defeat Apostles.

Haltina is the dungeon they did before Schnee where we get confirmation of their power up, in other words Post Schnee makes more sense than Haltina.

As for their "During the War with Ehito" key, it's a mouthful, think End of Main Series is probably better.

Ap:

In the Web Novel, Post Schnee Hajime stated he could take on Apostles without Limit Break. We don't get that direct statement in the Light novel, what we do get is:

Hajime heavily upgraded his artifacts

“What kind of idiot would head straight into the enemy stronghold when they know it’s a trap? If we’re gonna fight anyway, we’re better off fighting here. Let’s settle this once and for all, Freid!” Hajime roared as he grinned fearlessly. He didn’t seem the least bit afraid of the fact that there were five hundred apostles before him.
In truth, he intended to kill them all. Of course, he realized it would be his hardest fight yet. Chances were, he wouldn’t come out unscathed.
Still, he wasn’t the same person who’d fought Noint months ago. After mastering evolution magic, he’d heavily upgraded his arsenal of artifacts. Moreover, he’d learned Limit Break’s one derivative skill, Overload. Plus, he’d also experienced numerous difficult battles since then, and he’d spent countless hours running simulations for when he’d next have to fight an apostle.-Volume 11, Chapter 1

Hajime's attack tore through an Apostle's sword and leave deep cracks in the other. It's not stated the Apostles were using Limit Break which makes them 3x stronger, but i think at the very least we can assume Hajime's Base is 2x stronger than their Base

“Wawawah!?”
Two streaks of red light shot toward Freid and Eri from impossible angles.
Two apostles instantly came forward to block the two of them. They crossed their swords in front of themselves to stop Hajime’s two bullets.
“Ah!?”
“His power has increased yet again...”
The apostles raised their eyebrows in mild surprise. Each of Hajime’s bullets had been powerful enough to blow a hole in one sword and leave deep cracks in the other. Chances were even an apostle had no chance of blocking more than one bullet with their swords.-Volume 11, Chapter 1
Apostles are around 12 megatons, 2x would be 24 for Base Hajime, 3x that would be 72 megatons which would make him City level+ with Limit Break, and Mountain level with Overload, Schalgen and Pile Bunker since those are 5x boosts.. Though honestly don't think taking the web novels statement causes any problems, the Apostles were out to kill Hajime and co so them using Limit Break makes sense, and Hajime wasn't really bothered by the prospect of facing hundreds of them, though he can always boost himself.

Speed:

Again the 3x boost isn't really valid anymore for Post Schnee characters, they are superior to before, but to an unknown extent, this could drop their speed. Hajime got more powerful cause of evolution magic which raises a persons level, we can assume the 2x boost it gave to his ap, applies to his speed. That would only make the characters Massively FTL if i did the math right. Though again don't see anything wrong with using the web novel values.

That said the statement was that Hajime could beat Apostles without Limit Break, however Riftwalk is a technique he always starts with before using Limit Break, so even assuming the statement is still valid, the characters speed need to be dropped. Previously Riftwalk Hajime=Limit Break Apostles, now Hajime is faster, doesn't really put his Base at FTL+ which would be needed for Massively FTL+ to be a thing. So either way i think a downgrade to Massively FTL is in order for the characters.

Hajime

Abilities:

Post Schnee he should have:

Madness Manipulation
The moment Hajime saw her, he unleashed a wave of bloodlust so overpowering that everyone fell silent.
“Ah...!”
Freid’s breath came in short gasps, and goosebumps rose on his arms. His instincts screamed at him to run. The fact that they still functioned in the face of such wrath proved that he was one of the stronger beings in the world.
Freid’s gray dragons plummeted to the ground, flailing about madly. Their puny minds had been unable to withstand the fear Hajime had instilled in them in that moment, driving them insane.-Volume 11, Chapter 1
Resistance to Soul Manipulation due to resisting Ehito's Divine Edict

Since Hajime was being restrained from above, he’d hoped to transmute the ground and escape from below.
“I order you in the name of Ehit... Be still.”
The crimson sparks began to fade, and the ground stopped sinking.
“It’s not over yet!”
And yet, Hajime refused to give up. With ungodly determination, he once again focused his mana.
The fading sparks were granted renewed life as he struggled against Ehit’s command.
“Oho... To think you could resist my Divine Edicts to such an extent.”-Volume 11, Chapter 1

For reference, Ehito's Divine Edict is stated to imprints the caster’s will onto the soul of the target, forcing them to obey all commands

“For starters, this thing,” Shea said as she sat down on a nearby chair and put a small white marble on the table. “This is the anti Divine Edict artifact.”
“Err, what are you talking about?”
Is that supposed to be its name? Even the names she gives things are annoying. Maybe she just does this to tick Ehit off.
Fortunately, the artifact itself had been made by Oscar, and like all things Oscar had made, it was high-quality.
Still a little put off by the name, Hajime picked up the marble and started analyzing it.
“Wow, this is impressive. It’s basically an interference device.”
Shea cocked her head inquisitively.
“That Divine Edict of his is just a really powerful spirit magic spell. It imprints the caster’s will onto the soul of the target, forcing them to obey all commands. The reason Ehit prefaces each of his commands with his name is because it provides a locus for the spell and forces the target’s attention onto him.”
“I see... Is that also why the spell gets stronger when he uses that longer name?”
“Yeah, I’m guessing that’s his true name. Which is why this... this... **** it, I’m not using that stupid name Miledi gave it!”
“Why don’t we come up with a new name for it?”
It was impressive how Miledi managed to annoy Hajime even when she wasn’t there.
“Hmm, let’s call it Soul Shell for now. It surrounds the user’s soul with their own will, dispersing the force of Ehit’s commands.”-Volume 11, Chapter 4

Resistance to Deconstruction
That being said, it still wasn’t enough.
“It really is a shame to lose such a valuable sample. However, you need to learn your place.”
Ehit emitted a faint silver light, then spoke in a voice dripping with power and said, “I order you in the name of Ehitruje... Disappear!”
“Ngh. Goddammiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!”
An inviolate force began to impress its will on the world itself. In accordance with Ehit’s command, the new artifacts Hajime had created began to break apart. His silver light started encroaching on Hajime’s crimson sparks as well, but they refused to vanish. Though their luster faded, Hajime continued resisting with all his might.-Volume 11, Chapter 1
Accelerated Development

“It’s one of the Synergist job’s derivative skills. It’s called Image Composition. It lets me use imaginary magic circles to cast spells. Apparently, that’s the final derivative skill of my job.”
Hajime had pushed himself to the limit in order to resist Ehit’s Divine Edict, and in doing so had reached the peak of Synergy through willpower alone. However, that wasn’t the only new ability he had obtained.
“Umm, Hajime-kun? What about this skill here? Transcendence, I mean. It seems to be one of Limit Break’s derivative skills.”
“Oh. Put simply, that skill raises the limit of my talent.”
It didn’t increase any of Hajime’s stats, nor did it grant him any special abilities. However, it vastly increased the cap on all of those things by upgrading his latent talent. His new theoretical maximum was far higher than any human was capable of. Given time, his strength could surpass the power of the gods.
It was a skill only true masters of their craft could acquire. Hence why its name was Transcendence. It boosted the natural talents someone was born with to an immense degree and granted the wielder an average person’s talent in fields of magic they had no affinity for.-Volume 11, Chapter 4

Yue

Abilities:

Post Schnee she should have:

Resistance to Possession
“Ngh, damned cocky mortals! I order you in the name of Ehitruje... Recall your worst nightmare!”
Hajime and the others were forced to remember the most painful moments of their lives.
The effect wasn’t something that could control them completely, but they couldn’t exactly ignore it either. Plus, it worked on Yue’s consciousness
consciousness as well as everyone else.
Sweating, Ehit wrested control of Yue’s body out of her hands. And once he’d subdued her consciousness, he looked down at his palm in disgust.
“Alvaheit. I’ll be returning to the Sanctuary. I had hoped to take control of this vessel while she was still being deceived by you, but alas. As she is now, I can’t fully control her, even with my immense powers. I need to make some adjustments on this body.”-Volume 11, Chapter 1

Shea

Abilities:

Reactive Power level

Shea’s enhanced Future Sight skill, Prophetic Visions, her still-evolving body strengthening abilities, and the countless simulations Hajime had run against Noint were all combined and turned the two of them into an unstoppable duo. With each passing second, their skills improved, allowing them to more efficiently dispatch the apostles. Moreover, their coordination was impeccable.
-Volume 11, Chapter 1

Another instance of reactive power level

“No rabbitman should be this strong,” Alva mused with a composed expression. Shea’s sword had stopped inches in front of his face thanks to his light barrier.
“And I’m gonna keep getting stronger, too!” Shea proclaimed as she sliced at the barrier over and over and over. It was impossible to count how many attacks she’d unleashed in the span of a second. She was swinging so fast that the claymore became little more than a silver blur.
“No matter how many times you try, the result won’t cha— Oh?”
“Go to hell!”
Alva didn’t even have time to be surprised. By the time he noticed his barrier was cracking, it was too late. A second later, the sound of shattering glass filled the room as his light barrier crumbled. Seizing the opportunity, Shea leaped forward and aimed a roundhouse kick at his head.

Resistance to Soul Manipulation

But there was one other person there who loved Yue as much as Hajime, albeit in a different way. Shea’s pale blue mana spiraled out of control as she struggled against the order Ehit had placed on her.
“Yue-san! Yue-san! Dammit, move, you stupid body! Moooooooooooove!”
“Impossible. How can someone who isn’t even an Irregular resist Ehit’s Divine Edict!?” Alva exclaimed in surprise.
The wolf golem’s claws dug deeper into Shea’s skin, but she ignored the pain and slammed her fist into the ground. An explosion of mana erupted from the point of impact, blowing it away.
Having freed herself through willpower alone, Shea leaped after it. With a single backhanded punch, she pulverized the stone golem.
-Volume 11, Chapter 1

Tio

Abilities:

Resistance to Deconstruction

Tio’s clear black mana and Shizuku’s navy blue mana ballooned in size as they powered themselves up with evolution magic.
Shizuku stayed low to the ground as she dashed forward, ducking under the apostle’s disintegration beam.
On the other hand, Tio didn’t even bother to dodge and crossed her arms in front of her to block the attack. Her sleeves were destroyed, but the light of incineration failed to harm her flesh, which was protected by her black scales. Her scales were so thick that her arms looked twice their normal size.
Tio had combined evolution and metamorphosis magic with her natural draconic disposition to harden herself far past her natural limit. Her defensive power far exceeded that of anyone else’s. Not even the apostles’ disintegration powers could pierce her multi-layered scales.
-Volume 11, Chapter 1

Resistance to Concept Manipulation. There is a scale that uses concept magic similar to Hajime's concept magic. It grants power to any who ouch it, but drives people insane

“Unbelievable... The statue was an artifact all along?”
“Correct. This statue is a seal. Within it is the calamity we dragonmen must never forget.”
As he spoke, the statue split in two. And a second later, an oppressively large wave of energy washed over Tio.
“Impossible! Isn’t this concept magic!?”
“I suspected it would appear that way to you. When I saw Nagumo-dono’s existence-erasing chains, I realized they were similar.”
A single scale was nestled inside the broken statue. It was the color of dried blood, and Tio felt an immense hatred emanating from it.
Tio felt her sanity being sapped away just by being next to it. In that respect, it was eerily similar to Hajime’s existence-erasing chains.
“This is one of the scales of our progenitor. It was the one thing my grandfather could not destroy, despite his best efforts. It grants immense power to any dragonman who touches it, but it also forces them to transform and destroys their mind, reducing them to a mere beast.”
-Volume 11, Extra Chapter

Tio overcame this

After a few minutes, Cartus arrived at the mausoleum... and the other villagers started trickling in behind him. They had all seen the violent eruption of mana that had occurred when Tio touched the scale. Adul explained the situation to them, but he kept his eyes on Tio the entire time. He wanted to witness the moment his granddaughter became the strongest dragonman in history.
A day and a half passed, and finally, Tio unleashed a breath attack so powerful it blew away the dark clouds that had begun to gather around the dragonmen island. It was stronger than the final attack Kharga had unleashed, and it appeared to go so high it reached the heavens themselves.
Late that night, the dragonmen warriors gathered once more at the central plaza. Tio stood before them, looking more confident than ever.
After clearing the trial in the mausoleum, she had been so exhausted that Adul had needed to carry her back to the mansion. However, after spending a few hours under Venri’s ministrations, she was back to full strength.
-Volume 11, Extra Chapter

“I order you in the name of Alvaheit— Stop.”
Alva’s Divine Edict ate away at Kaori’s soul. Thanks to Aiko’s Soul’s Repose, Kaori didn’t lose consciousness immediately, but Yuka, Suzu, and the other students all stopped in their tracks. However, his wasn’t as strong as Ehit’s, so even Tio and Shizuku would be able to break free of their own accord, given time.
-Volume 11, Chapter 1

Shizuku

Abilities:

“I order you in the name of Alvaheit— Stop.”
Alva’s Divine Edict ate away at Kaori’s soul. Thanks to Aiko’s Soul’s Repose, Kaori didn’t lose consciousness immediately, but Yuka, Suzu, and the other students all stopped in their tracks. However, his wasn’t as strong as Ehit’s, so even Tio and Shizuku would be able to break free of their own accord, given time.
-Volume 11, Chapter 1

Aiko

Abilities:

1st Key she should have:

Empathetic Manipulation

Cam gave Hajime a thumbs-up at that. At the same time, Ulfric and Gahard glared at him in annoyance.
“Of course he was behind it...” Ulfric muttered.
Incidentally, Aiko had gone above and beyond with her speeches. Even though he hadn’t instructed her to, she’d used spirit magic to increase the persuasiveness of her words. And as a result, people’s faith in her had grown exponentially. They’d developed a burning hatred for the “fake” Ehit.
-Volume 11, Chapter 4

Apostles

Abilities:

1st Key she should have:

Aura

Kouki was still shaken by the fact that he’d been unable to conquer the labyrinth, and had even ended up attacking Hajime, so the sudden arrival of Freid and Eri had thrown his thoughts into total chaos. In fact, he was so rattled that he couldn’t even formulate a response to the repeated confessions of love Eri kept showering him with while Hajime and Freid talked.
Suzu, whose entire reason for challenging the labyrinths had been to meet with Eri again, was dumbfounded as well. Their reunion felt all too sudden.
Shizuku and Ryutarou had managed to at least draw their weapons, but the overwhelming pressure emanating from the apostles had left them frozen in place.
-Volume 11, Chapter 1

Last edited:
I mostly agree with everything. Though I'd have to look into the that speed point. Seems off since Tio (with Limiter Removal) and Kaori can both handle multiple Apostles at once. Whereas Shea and Hajime (he did have Limit Break active) were taking them down with no difficulty. And the Apostles' blades can't handle more than a single shot from Donner or Shlag. All which are weaker than Hajime himself.

But this is quite concrete enough, I'll have to re-read that part of V11 and look for a direct way to link Base Hajime with being above Apostles.

He did just straight up destroy the Divine Mountain and cause cataclysm earthquakes in Chapter 5. But I don't its even worth arguing when he just going to have better feats in V12.

Also I know its not technically standard equipment but shouldn't Post-Schnee have his conceptual chains? If not, irs fine.

Limiter Removal is equated to Limit Break, so that's a 3x boost, before even using that Kaori was said to be above apostles, then when she did, it's stated that makes her above Apostles. Think it's fair to say her Base is above Apostles Base, above their Limit Break though? A bit speculative. Would help a lot if we had statements of the Apostles using Limit Break, but didn't see any, nor anything about being clad in silver aura or something.

Post Schnee basically just refers to Hajime and co after conquering Schnee Labyrinth and then fighting the Apostles and Eht, the Hajime who destroyed the mountain falls under EOS and scales to Eht who is 6-A, so that mountain feat isn't relevant.

Hajime after Schnee Labyrinth got a power up with evolution magic, Hajime after preparing for the final battle with Eht, got a power up due to training with the hour crystal which stretches time and developing new artifacts. The keys are to differentiate the two, doesn't really matter two much what they are called.

Post Schnee=Post Haltina which does have concept, info and existence erasure listed.

Last edited:
So do we take the Web Novel statement of Hajime not needing Limit Break to defeat Apostles as being legit, you guys think?

I don't think it contradicts anything, so i don't have a problem with it, only think i think definitely needs to go is MFTL+ speed, MFTL makes more sense.

Well the issue isn't really that, the issue is that the same thing wasn't said in the LN.

He is just said to have upgraded his artifacts heavily, and just a single one of his attacks is able to shatter basically 2 Apostles swords.

So with that should we consider the WN statement as being legitimate. I personally don't see the problem since Hajime is clearly way stronger, 3x makes since, but if that isn't accepted at least 2x makes sense based on the sword shattering feat.

Why MFTL+ is wrong is that Base Hajime got 36x faster, based on what's on the profiles currently, and the reasoning for that is cause he can defeat Apostles using Limit Break who are around 36xFTL, however Riftwalk wasn't mentioned there which is something that boosts Hajime 12x, which he always uses before Limit Break.

In short i think Riftwalk Hajime>Limit Break Apostles, thus his Base is 12x slower, so like 3xFTL.

Ahhh, I see.

Hmm, I could still see the WN part to be acceptable enough but yeah if that doesn't cut it enough, than just 2x stronger should suffice.

And ah. Sounds almost like the AP situation. So Riftwalk Hajime (MFTL) > Limit Break Apostles (36x FTL) > base Hajime (3x FTL) then? Sounds fair enough.

Limiter Removal is equated to Limit Break, so that's a 3x boost, before even using that Kaori was said to be above apostles, then when she did, it's stated that makes her above Apostles. Think it's fair to say her Base is above Apostles Base, above their Limit Break though? A bit speculative. Would help a lot if we had statements of the Apostles using Limit Break, but didn't see any, nor anything about being clad in silver aura or something.

Post Schnee basically just refers to Hajime and co after conquering Schnee Labyrinth and then fighting the Apostles and Eht, the Hajime who destroyed the mountain falls under EOS and scales to Eht who is 6-A, so that mountain feat isn't relevant.

Hajime after Schnee Labyrinth got a power up with evolution magic, Hajime after preparing for the final battle with Eht, got a power up due to training with the hour crystal which stretches time and developing new artifacts. The keys are to differentiate the two, doesn't really matter two much what they are called.

Post Schnee=Post Haltina which does have concept, info and existence erasure listed.
I see thanks for clarifying some things. But I still have a few questions:

When was it said that Apostles had Limit Break or something equivalent? I was really more concerned with Tio, Kaori, Shea, and Hajime being above Apostles base to base.

When was Limiter Removal equated to Limit Break? I do remember it was stated to be exponential.
Screenshot_20191204-075649_Lithium.jpg

@Qliphoth_Bacikal Well more like Overload Hajime (180xFTL)>Limit Break Hajime(108xFTL)>Riftwalk Hajime>Limit Break Apostles(36xFTL)>Apostles (12xFTL)>Base Hajime (3xFTL)

@Community_Gamer

Noint uses Limit Break

Her assault was far more ferocious than before. Her feathers were as fast as Hajime’s bullets, and the spells she was casting were all high-level. A silver aura coated Noint’s body, and she seemed to grow in size. She looked just like Hajime or Kouki when they were using Limit Break.-Volume 6, Chapter 3

Kaori with Limiter removal is stated to be equal to Noint, and simulate Noin't Limit Break.

Kaori cast one of her evolution magic spells, Limiter Removal. In doing so, she was able to simulate the Limit Break spell Noint had been capable of using. Clad in silver mana, Kaori shot forward at unprecedented speed. She had in every way become Noint’s equal in terms of strength.-Volume 10, Chapter 1

In Arifureta Zero Hearst is stated to use Limit Break too, but don't think i even need to find that.

@Qliphoth_Bacikal Well more like Overload Hajime (180xFTL)>Limit Break Hajime(108xFTL)>Riftwalk Hajime>Limit Break Apostles(36xFTL)>Apostles (12xFTL)>Base Hajime (3xFTL)

@Community_Gamer

Noint uses Limit Break

Kaori with Limiter removal is stated to be equal to Noint, and simulate Noin't Limit Break.

In Arifureta Zero Hearst is stated to use Limit Break too, but don't think i even need to find that.
Volume 10? I don't remember Kaori fighting Apostles in V10. Maybe I am misremembering. Also, it can be argued what it meant by "simulate". it may just mean its proving a similar effect, in this case, would be amplifying stats. So it could still be exponential and not actually three times. But I suppose its not worth arguing since it'd only downgrade Kaori but upscale the effect of Limit Break.

Also thanks for the Noint explanation, I only somewhat remembered that seen. But were the Apostles in V11 using Limit Break as well?

Kaori didn't fight any Apostles in vol 10 but she used Limiter Removal were she is stated to be on the level of Apostles with Limit Break.

It's a similar effect in amplifying strength, however it's directly said to make Kaori equal to an Apostle in terms of strength, so i think Limit Break=Limiter Removal makes sense. Limit Break is an explicit 3x boost, so it can't be more than that.

I mean you could make an argument Limit Removal is more than 3x cause when Kaori used it in vol 11, it's stated to make her above apostles, problem with that is Kaori's base is already above apostles base, so of course her boost would make her above them too even with their Limit Break.

That's the problem, we don't know if the Apostles were using Limit Break cause it's not stated, but you would think they would use it like when Hajime and Shea were no diff them to get to Yue.

You could also say maybe all apostles don't have limit break, which is true since Hearst thousands of years ago didn't have it initially, however she learned it and apostles all are in a network where they learn. They analyzed Hajime's battle with Noint, which is why they thought they could win against him, there is no way they would faced him without Limit Break.

Kaori didn't fight any Apostles in vol 10 but she used Limiter Removal were she is stated to be on the level of Apostles with Limit Break.

It's a similar effect in amplifying strength, however it's directly said to make Kaori equal to an Apostle in terms of strength, so i think Limit Break=Limiter Removal makes sense. Limit Break is an explicit 3x boost, so it can't be more than that.

I mean you could make an argument Limit Removal is more than 3x cause when Kaori used it in vol 11, it's stated to make her above apostles, problem with that is Kaori's base is already above apostles base, so of course her boost would make her above them too even with their Limit Break.

That's the problem, we don't know if the Apostles were using Limit Break cause it's not stated, but you would think they would use it like when Hajime and Shea were no diff them to get to Yue.

You could also say maybe all apostles don't have limit break, which is true since Hearst thousands of years ago didn't have it initially, however she learned it and apostles all are in a network where they learn. They analyzed Hajime's battle with Noint, which is why they thought they could win against him, there is no way they would faced him without Limit Break.
They were probably using Limit Break since Hajime and co were all ampping themselves (Body Strengthening, Limiter Removal, Metamorphosis Magic, and/or Limit Break) to smash through the Apostles. Which if Hajime's normal bullets can damage them then its likely they are all above base Apostles in base.

As for Kaori, she was either using Limiter Removal to emulate Limit Break for a 3x boost. Or she wasn't getting just a three times boost at all. I'm fine with it being 3x BUT I want to make it clear that when Shizuku used it was said to be exponential in increase. Maybe they can control the boost.

@Community_Gamer Hence why i think the web novel statement is probably ok, ie that Base Hajime and co>Limit Break Apostles.

Maybe it's more than 3x for Shizuku, but only 3x for Kaori, it's possible, everyone has different levels of expertise. However unless the others are also stated to have exponential boosts, don't think we can scale them to that, we have to go with the 3x lowball.

I finished reading the relevant part from volume 11, recently. The proposed changes in the OP also look fine, to me.

There was also a feat of Hajime with Riftwalk observing things happening in nanoseconds, so another support for FTL, a lot of that at this point.

I also got to changed Hajime's artifacts from the fan translations to the official.

@Elizhaa I assume you are fine with the web novel statement of Hajime being able to defeat apostles without using limit break, still being used despite not being directly said in the light novel?

There was also a feat of Hajime with Riftwalk observing things happening in nanoseconds, so another support for FTL, a lot of that at this point.

I also got to changed Hajime's artifacts from the fan translations to the official.
Got it.
@Elizhaa I assume you are fine with the web novel statement of Hajime being able to defeat apostles without using limit break, still being used despite not being directly said in the light novel?

I am fine with the statement.

@Community_Gamer Hence why i think the web novel statement is probably ok, ie that Base Hajime and co>Limit Break Apostles.

Maybe it's more than 3x for Shizuku, but only 3x for Kaori, it's possible, everyone has different levels of expertise. However unless the others are also stated to have exponential boosts, don't think we can scale them to that, we have to go with the 3x lowball.
Yeah, everything sounds all good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back