• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Celestial_Pegasus

VS Battles
Administrator
So this has been on mind for a bit, i think the profiles are lowballed, first of all Hajime during the war with ehito is comparable to Ehito who created the Holy Precincts, which has numerous pocket realms, including a space with a city, a space where the ground and sky are reversed, a space where countless white blocks are floating, a space where there are only mountains as tall as God Mountain, which is 8 km tall, a space resembling a giant library where countless bookshelves were cluttered together, a space with an ocean which also had an island that was at least 5 km wide, and a space with floating islands ranging from a dozen meters to a few kilometers wide along with a gigantic island that was 10 km wide.

This is far more than just island level, just one of those pocket dimensions has several islands, and there was another pocket dimension that had another island but in the middle of what was described as an ocean, plus the other pocket dimensions. So island level is a lowball, hence i propose an upgrade to small country level, imo this seems more accurate if not country level but might be a bit too much there, small country at the very least though. Tio, Shia, and Kaori while weaker than Hajime have always been portrayed as somewhat comparable so they should be upgraded too along with their speed to MHS, Kaori was hurt by Apostles but that's due to their ability to ignore durability.

Now in the after stories Hajime fights Helmut and easily stomps him, Helmut was a dragon who engulfed an entire planet in a storm, Hajime also absorbed that storm which covered the entire planet. While browsing around i saw Storm's profile, and she is moon level for this exact same feat, hence i think Hajime and everyone who scales should be moon level.

Summary of changes:

Hajime, Tio, Shia, and Kaori during the war with ehito should be Small Country level and Massively Hypersonic.

After stories Hajime, Tio, Shia, Kaori, Yaegashi Shizuku, Yue should be Moon level.

How fast did the storm form? Cause that was a key part in the storm calc you mentioned.

Also that small country level feat sounds more like a large island feat than small country. Though I do recommend that you take my opinion with a grain of salt seeing as how I am terrible at figuring attack potency, and I know little about the verse the upgrade is intended for.

@Thatoneguy From what i remember the storm covered the planet pretty quickly, helmut was enraged at his sibling being killed and awakened to his ability to control negative energy, and in his rage, he covered the entire world in a storm.

For Hajime, he absorbed the storm by first summoning meteors that covered half the surface of the place which caused earthquakes and tsunami's, and that scattered a sort of metal there, which hajime then used one of his skills to absorb all those metals, and also the planetary storm, that happened pretty quickly as well.

Helmut's storm is deadly for humans so by scaterring the metals hajime was absorbing all that deadly rain that sank into the planet basically.

I hate to be the stickler, but would you mind providing linkable scans that prove your point, CP?

We don't have a whole lot of evidence on the profile right now.

For like the size of the holy precinths? I will have to go through several chapters to get that since it's not in just one chapter but ok, the helmut stuff is easier to find. Give me a bit, gonna have to make several posts too actually.

@Celestial Pegasus Well if the storm formed quick enough it might have more ap than a moon level, so unless we get a timeframe for said feat we can't really figure out the potency of the storm

If those meteors were that big then that might be a high end large country level or some where in the small continental level if I am eyeballing it. So fair enough I suppose.

Though I want to get more info so I can make a more informed agree with the upgrade.

Hajime and co enter the first pocket realm of the holy precinths:

"A world that was richly colored.

That was the scenery that lept into the eyes of Hajime and the others who stepped in into the Holy Precincts.

There was no end that could be confirmed. Various colors mixed in this space. It was as though they were lost inside a world within a bubble.

In that mysteriously colorful space, there was a chalk white path stretching straight forward. No, rather than calling it a path, it was like the top of a dam wall, it was more correct to express their location as 'above a huge straight wall'.

Hajime and the others were taken aback for a moment. Despite so, they stored the skyboard that became ragged from the apostles' attack into 'Treasure Warehouse II' and stood on the chalk white path. They couldn't see any apostles even after looking around. It appeared the space that Hajime connected to using the degraded crystal key was a different place from the place that contained the apostles and monsters. They had resolved to clash with a great amount of apostles and monsters as far as their eye could see right after infiltrating, so this could be said as fortunate.

"What a mysterious space. I cannot grasp the sense of distance."

Shia gave her impression while peeking down from the edge of the path. Just as those words sounded, even as she peeked below, the ground or the bottom of the wall were unclearly being swallowed by the extremely colorful space. Even the path straight ahead, after a certain distance, became swallowed by the colorful space that made it hard to confirm the distance.

"I guess it won't end well if you fall down huh. Everyone, be careful okay."

Everyone nodded briskly at Hajime's warning. Like that they all began to run following after Hajime while staying vigilant of the surrounding.

They were traveling at high speed following the chalk white path in the atmosphere that was filled with uneasy silence. The 'Compass of Guidance' showed that Yue's whereabouts was ahead of the chalk white path. Therefore they dashed believing on that, although there was not a single thing they could use to confirm the distance so they became doubtful whether they were really advancing forward."

Second space:

""It looks like a city at the end of the century right from the movie…"

"Yeah really. I've seen this kind of scene at Bio ―zard or something…"

Suzu and Ryutaro whispered those kinds of things while making crunching sounds with their steps. They ran their gaze at the surrounding alertly, but bewilderment was running on their face.

"Wait, Ryutaro. Stop that already. What are you going to do if zombie really comes out here."

Shizuku replied with a repulsed face. And then, with her expression looked similarly bewildered, she ran her gaze at the surrounding. The scenery of a devastated city was spreading in the eyes of Shizuku and others.

When they came out from the rich colored space, they arrived at a modern city that looked nearly similar with earth with its maintained street and high-rise buildings crowding together. However, just like what Suzu and Ryutaro said, it was as though several hundred, or maybe even several thousand years had passed, everywhere they looked there were only decaying ruins."

Third realm:

""Comparing it to the starting point at the first space…we have gone through around four-fifths of the distance. I guess it might be the next space or the space after that."

"So you say that it will be soon then!"

When Hajime answered that while activating the compass, a monster came attacking in that timing from behind. With a fierce step Shia stepped between the monster and Hajime and while sending the monster flying with a full swing, she made a happy expression. For the moment if a comparison was made, then the monster here was at the same level with the middle level of Orcus Great Labyrinth's abyss, but for Shia, they were not enough at all as an opponent. Hajime was also in a state where he wasn't bothered at all.

At the night before storming this place, Shia and also Tio continued to train inside the space where the time was stretched using Hour Crystal until the sky turned bright, so their strength had been raised from obtaining new power like utilizing the metamorphosis magic and so on. Although it also felt like a hasty preparation, they were in possession of enough cards that could become a trump card.

Although, that too was also thanks to Hajime's cheatmate, the outrageous food that was overflowing with fishiness, this item had quite a strong influence but…they could only pray that their stomach wouldn't get hurt. In here there was no toilet, so it would become something dreadful for the female camp if such thing came to pass.

Currently, Hajime and others were smack dab in a middle of the ocean. As far as the eye could see there was not a single island, it was a space of sea. Sometimes, sea monster leaped out from the sea and bird monster flew from the sky, but they were dealt with without any particular problem.

Although, it was a place without any landmark or anything, so if they didn't have the compass, just how much they would need to wander here…just imagining of being in that situation where they didn't have any time to waste made them shuddered.

Just as could be understood from Shia's words, Hajime and others had passed through several words until this point. After they parted from Shizuku and others and passed through the clock tower of the ruined city, they had traveled through a space where the ground and sky were reversed, a space where countless white blocks were floating, a space where there were only large mountains like God Mountain towering over, and a space that was like a giant library where countless bookshelves were cluttered together.

They were able to discover the exits to the next space at all those spaces without getting lost thanks to the compass, so not much time had passed since they parted with Shizuku and others. Even so, when they thought about Yue, they got impatient no matter what, so there was nothing more aggravating than all these countless spaces for Hajime and others.

They did nothing but advanced straight ahead for a few minutes in this space of large ocean with really good visibility that showed them nothing but water, to the degree they wanted to doubt whether there really was an exit in this place. Thanks to their skyboard, Hajime and others covered a considerable distance in a short time, but they suddenly lifted their face."

I think we should put this stuff into a blog so that it can be linked to the profile.

Chapter and Volume Citations would be nice too.

Ok, so created the first blog in regards to the size of the holy precinths which ehito created.

Now i will make a blog regarding the planetary storm stuff.

Not sure there is much to calc, for ehito creating the holy precincts, it's pretty straight forward, ehito created several pocket realms: 2 of unknown size in which you don't have a sense of distance, one with a city, another of unknown size where the ground and sky are reversed, another of unknown size where countless white blocks are floating, another where there are only large mountains like God Mountain towering over, the God Mountain is 8km tall so you have 8km tall mountains in this realm, another space that was like a giant library where countless bookshelves were cluttered together, another with an ocean and a 10km island and then finally a space with floating islands ranging from dozens of meters to several kilometers, and a 10km island in that one as well.

Don't think you do much but eye ball it, and eyeballing it certainty this isn't just island level, when even just one realm contains several islands.

As for the planetary storm stuff, i guess a calc could be done, we know the storm is a super vast cumulonimbus cloud that covers the entire planet, and rains rain that is deadly for life, the entire surface of the planet is unable to sustain life which is why humans live on islands in the sky. Helmut who created this planetary storm, first did it by creating a storm which instantly covered the sky above him, then rapidly covered the whole world, so the feat happened in a short time frame.

And then hajime absorbed that planetary storm also in a short time frame.

Yeah the "holy precincts" one is pretty straight forward and based on what I read it's definitely above island though to what extent who knows.

For the storm part, getting someone to calc is the best decision we could make.

So, if we take the statement of the realm containing an ocean literally, and we lowball to say it's as big as the smallest ocean on earth, then that ocean is as big as the artic ocean which is as big as the united states apparently, in other words continent level upgrade?

For the storm feat, as i said it took a short while, so if the assume the middle end of 5 minutes like in the storm calc then it's moon level.

Cool, in that case i will proceed with the upgrades since everyone here is in agreement, and doubt there will be anymore input anyway.

Back