• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Argosax Tries Another God

Status
Not open for further replies.
Passively causing the demon world to consume the human world and the demon world's energy is stated and shown to warp minds and souls of those who enter that aren't demons.

WeeklyBattles said:
Having mindhax with universal range =/= being able to mindhax the entire universe all at once
If the entire population of the human universe was placed into the demon world then according to the descriptions and statements we have of the demon world, that population would get mind/soul haxed

If he only mindhaxed as a side effect of merging two worlds he cant actually use that mindhax in combat

@Paul Frank

It isn't a side affect of merging the two worlds.The mind/soul hax would happen regardless of any merging.

ThePixelKirby said:
Quick note, if you has to say "Well it's them!" to justify being an asshole to someone, you are an asshole.
Regardless, I'll be following this to vote later.
Aesir will get bumped to 2-C tho so kek

Zero, my ginga, you shouldn't be saying things like that.

But yeah, I had my doubts on universal mindhax, so I'd like to see more discussion about it.

This might be a stomp for Argosax now, I forgot he didn't have most of his passive Mind,Space-time,Corruption, Soul hax at the time of making the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back