• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
CoreOfimBalance(COB) said:
Adorabol froggo bump strikes again
Also voting for Beast due to infinite punching bag.

Or at least John getting stronger and stronger.
The strongest version of the Beast isn't John.

Ares would likely get stronger faster due to the chaos and bloodshed as well as The Beast's immense rage.

? There would be chaos and bloodshed? Aren't they 1v1ing? Though unlike the chaos and bloodshed, there's a finite value to it in comparison to Beast's growth. And yup, my b on calling him John. So used to it.

Well, they are in the middle of central park, and more likely than not, New York is probably going to receive considerable damage with the black hole'in, Ray Sphere Blasts and everything of the like.

Also Bump.

Yeh but it's not like it's going to happen till the end of time. Once everyone is destroyed or dead, then there's no more err... chaos to scale off. Meanwhile The Beast isn't constrained by those and can just keep getting stronger and stronger.

COB may have a point, if they eventually life wipe the planet, and it becomes a battle of attrition, then I think Beast takes it via constant stat amping via Ray Field radiation

His Range may be planetary, but his attacks are too condensed for lifewiping. Eventually Ares is going to realize he needs to keep The Beast contained in one spot.

A fight doesn't have to go on for a certain amount of time, they can take years even, if Ares has his type 8 reliant on stuff around him then Beast destroys it all over the course of several years.

At least that's what I got from Delsin vs Kakine.

The fact that they are fighting would mean war is a thing as a concept though. Actually, thinking about it, if the whole planet were to slowly die, war would only get stronger as a result.

I disagree, especially since in battles of attrition like this, not dying due to old age can help out a lot.

Speaking of immortality, shouldn't Beast also get type 2? He can live on after having half his head blown off.

Back