• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Are standing and moving on the moving plane a Superhuman feat?

As the title says. The character is capable of standing and moving on the moving plane as if they are on the ground.

I think so, due to air resistance and stuff, you’d need to be pretty strong to resist it, which is why “holding into the side of a plane” is seen as a feat

Standing on your feet on a plane is also technically an adhesivity feat, since afaik no LS or else should let you defeat the push of the air, due to the plane's speed.

Allright so a normal planes speed is about 547 MPH and the average human body weight is 197.6(I am assuming this is a male) If we calculate the force that it would take for a human to not fall off of a car at roughly (100MPH) it's not actually that much sense our bodies are not made to withstand such speed and force. However somebody who's superhuman should be far above the threshold that would cause you to actually fall up said car.

So in my conclusion this is a superhuman level feat as a normal human COULD not do this due to the speed of the plane

Back