• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

are acausality type 4 can resistance to plot manipulation?

Ikhvagracia

Username Only
I'm here to ask about whether type 4 acausality can do resistance to plot manipulation?

because what I know is that plot manipulation can also do things like fate manipulation, and fate manipulation itself is a causality system

like, someone manipulating the story, that's the cause
and the result is that the story has been changed by him because he manipulated the story itself

so here I want to ask if the owner of type 4 acausality has resistance to plot manipulation?

No Fate Manip and Causality Manip may be linked or similar to Plot Manip but they are separate powers which is why the Acausality page does not mention resistance to it.

No Fate Manip and Causality Manip may be linked or similar to Plot Manip but they are separate powers which is why the Acausality page does not mention resistance to it.
Yes, that's the reason I want to ask whether plot manipulation can be resistance to plot manipulation?

depend on context, there could be type 4 that based on irregular Plot or something, since Plot itself also encompassing both Causality and Fate, so that Type 4 could resist to normal Plot hax. However, well, i still don't see it though

Can??? Yes
Can by default??? No

It is like law manipulation. Aca 4 can resist it but not default aca 4 can resist

Back