• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonic the Hedgehog (Pre-Genesis) VS Yhwach

• Starting Distance: 1km
  • Equalized speed
  • Both in-character
  • Base Sonic | Soul King Absorbed
Sonic: 1 (@Coolboy6)
Yhwach:
Inconclusive:

7415720-7215344844-400
153854361945e6aedaf797655d057162.png

Last edited:
Sonic never stomped Yhwach afaik

There was a Sonic vs SK thread but it never concluded

Anyway, as for Sonic's fate hax, if I remember correctly, it only prevents him from dying, so borderline useless to be honest, especially since Yhwach has many incap options.

Anyway, as for Sonic's fate hax, if I remember correctly, it only prevents him from dying, so borderline useless to be honest, especially since Yhwach has many incap options.
iirc, Sonic fate hax is not only ''prevents him from dying'', but more like ''Sonic always wins in the end'', at least is what the Sonic debaters said

iirc, Sonic fate hax is not only ''prevents him from dying'', but more like ''Sonic always wins in the end'', at least is what the Sonic debaters said
I've been told both several times by multiple staff members

Seems like there's no clear answer and people pick and choose depending on the situation

I've been told both several times by multiple staff members

Seems like there's no clear answer and people pick and choose depending on the situation
Nah, we already treat it as "he always wins in the end". it's just far more common to say "it prevents him from dying" because it's technically not incorrect and many common means of incap aren't permanent

Sonic's fate hax is way better from what I've seen

Yhwach can't do anything against passive fate hax superior to his own that always leads to Sonic's victory.

Can we set it straight here and now? Does he have super fate hax that will always lead him to a W or can he be incapped? Dont use yhwach battle with ichigo as a reference to how he fights incapping sonic is something he can do.

Can we set it straight here and now? Does he have super fate hax that will always lead him to a W or can he be incapped?
He can be incapped, but only temporarily. His fatehax always leads to a win, be it quickly or later on, he will win eventually, meaning non-permanent forms of incap can work on him, as they don't prevent him from "winning" later on

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back