• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Archie Sonic vs Vegeta

If this is base Archie Sonic only, this might actually be a good fight. Sonic has the speed advantage by a nice amount, but Vegeta has the power advantage. It comes down to hax which I would give to Archie Sonic, so I think if Base Form only it'll be really close but I give it to Sonic super high-difficulty. Otherwise Sonic stomps.

If it's a contest against Speed, Sonic is vitorious. But When it comes in terms of power, Vegeta may get the win. But if you compare the durabilities of one another, Sonic has survived the creation and anhilation of many universe, dispite he was unconscious through that situation. But if vegeta gets into his rage, his powers can multiply in a short burst but in a short amount of time, and he may lose his train of thought. But again, speed can really kick vegeta's ass

The real cal howard said:
Yeah. This goes to Sonic for durability and speed. Sonic has hax too, right? And immortality?
Doesn't say that he's immortal, but he does have that healing factor that will make vegeta have a hard time killing this guy

Yeah. This goes to Sonic for durability and speed. Sonic has hax too, right? And immortality?
well iirc the page says he is immortal as long as the wind is there so yeah Vegeta can't win with Sonic's hax and immortality.

TISSG7Redgrave said:
well iirc the page says he is immortal as long as the wind is there so yeah Vegeta can't win with Sonic's hax and immortality.
Well there is one chance Veggie could win if he could knock him unconscious, which will be very difficult. I mean this didn't say about any death battle, so I'll assume it's who gets down first, I guess.

Back