• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Type 4: Irregular Causality: Characters with this type of Acausality operate on a different and irregular system of cause and effect than regular causality. This grants them resistance to abilities such as Causality Manipulation, Fate Manipulation, and Precognition, among others.

They have this.

I take the Sonic cast can bypass it?

If we assume they are at their peak UKG is already a walking Nonexistent 2-A multiverse.

Yeah it looks like Evil Homura's mind hax surpasses their Resistance, and her Acausality nopes Sonic's Fate Manip.

RIP Archie then.

This remembers me of Dragon Ball 2-Bs, they have the AP but are haxstomped by any other competent 2-Bs

PMV's best 2-As are > Archie's 2-A's. No different then last time, so here's the pecking order.

Madoka > Sonic and all other 3-D beings with her Nigh-Omniscience telling her how dangerous they are.

Enerjak > Madoka.

Homura's mindhax > Enerjak and all Archie 2-As resistance to it.

Aaaaand done.

They're presumed to be vastly above baseline due to reasons stated here, but they're far from the strongest in terms of abilities and powers (probably because most of the Verse is 3D and lacks passive abilities)

So 14 chaos emeralds=Baseline 2-A? And there is countless of them.

I fails to see how is that stronger than Puella God Tier. Madoka, Homura, UKG are countless times stronger Peak Avatar of Calamity who came to existence from a mere side effect from UKG's curse which can destroys Multiverse.

Because there where enough Chaos Emeralds to create an ocean made of them, cover a good portion of the surface of Mobius, they grow exponentially in power the more you have, and more were scattered throughout the entire universe. It's... Not quantifiable.

The same can be said to UKG's curses. Its side effect, I repeat side effect, can corrupts something and turned them into this thing. Madoka can takes on the Full force of UKG curses without any trouble and Homura scales to her.

And UKG is like.....huge.

Is the difference between Madoka and the Avatar of Calamity ever stated or are they just stronger to an unknown extent?

@Maverick The latter.

@Beast you're kinda exagerrating the gap, a lot no? It does seem the Archie Sonic verse has the strongest (non-infinite and AP-wise) 2-As here.

???

I thought if your power can basically created a Multiversal busting entity by accident means that your actual power is much much stronger than said entity. And the fact you didn't even try should support that too.

I mean, yeah it is unknown. But so is the amount of Chaos Emerald in Archie universe.

Both unknown but there is a pretty apparent gap between "side effect" and "an ocean's worth"

I'm not seeing why Countless of times stronger then a casual baseline feat beats Sonic automatically.

Upscaling that up to people on Sonics level is absolute wank.

SomebodyData said:
Both unknown but there is a pretty apparent gap between "side effect" and "an ocean's worth"
I mean...UKG's "Body" is literally curses. And the amount of said curses was as big as a Galaxy at the very least. That dwarfs Ocean by....a lot.

Not really going to comment on the fight but even 14 Emeralds isn't baseline 2-A in the slightest.

You have the multiverses of Sonic and Mega Man, plus Maginaryworld which holds the dreams of every single person in those infinite realities, and they all become universes of their own.

Then obviously during Great Harmony, you have the countless upon countless numbers of Emeralds (enough to cover the surfaces of planets) fused together into a set of 7.

14 emeralds = 2-A

Any amount of curses = literally no knowable tiering. We don't even know if Peak AoC would need most or a few of UKG's curses.

I'm not even sure why AP factors in this tho, since the Archie verse gets outhaxxed.

@Beast You're ignoring the "cover a majority of a planet and gathered all the Emeralds throughout the galaxy/universe" part. It's more than just an ocean.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back