• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
He runs through everything and everyone in all of my favorite verses in base and now I'm sad.

World of Darkness: Caine glares in his general direction too hard gg

Castlevania: Dracula wins R1, clears after

Guilty Gear: This verse is becoming Low 1-C iirc so Sol passively rewrites Sonic's Info I guess

Elder Scrolls: Dies once he gets to tier 2 and 1s

Warhammer: Activate replusor shields the emperor protects!

Persona: Gets Trickstar'd

Hokuto No Ken: Clears

Infamous: Clears

Blazblue: Passives go brrrr

Baki: Clears

Soul Calibur: Clears

Bobobobobo-Bobo: Probably loses R1 due to Plot Manip, clears after

Kirby: Clears

Mega Man: Clears

Digimon: hahaha no

Pokémon: Clears

Godzilla: Sadly clears

Castlevania: same thing Winston said

Spore: Clears

Looney Tunes: Clears

Alright, here it goes

Round 1:

Base Sonic clears

Mario (no, I mean did we forget about 2-B Mario?)

Fist of the North Star (yes)

Game Universe Sonic the Hedgehog (probably)

Bleach (absolutely)

Homestuck (Sonic gets retconned gg)

Earthbound (I think Sonic would get pretty far, but he would be unable to get by Ness' fate hax, plus he would get incapped so no, he wouldn't solo.)

Alright, we got that out of the way, on to round 2.

Super Sonic clears

Mario (yes)

Fist of the North Star (Sonic blinks and the verse dies)

Game Universe Sonic the Hedgehog (yes)

Bleach (yes)

Homestuck (still no)

Earthbound (maybe? I mean Ness still has options to incap Sonic, but Sonic speed blitzes so... Yes???)

Alright, on to Ultra Sonic

Ultra Sonic clears... Well, I mean he's the same tier as Super Sonic just look up for the same answers.

Back