• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arceus vs The Entities (Minecraft)

Status
Not open for further replies.
DMB 1 said:
Whaaaaaat?

Is multiplayer even canon in Minecraft?
What do you mean? Multiplayer is Server world and not Private World though. That logic wouldn't even work.

Various_Cosmology_Maps:Minecraft

>Plus Multi-Player is a canon in vsbattle not to be confused with gamemechanics

>4th wall is canon

Edit: wait @Saik said it's millions of worlds that means

^ (previous comment)... each Player's private world = est. 3 000 000 000 000 000+ worlds ...

Davidliteral said:
>Stomp in Entities favor, did you even watch GameTheorist
3.33x10^196 lowball and 10^Every particle in the observable Universe (reddit)

Entities eradicates entire 2.63487577492127810833x1010,275,621,677,278,468,246 or lowball counted by GameTheorist's updated calculation resulted 3.33x10196 (Entities' lowball which is probably the highest possible worlds Minecraft Player could create)

While Arceus only eradicates entire 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 universes or 1033 (that's cute)

Entities >>>>>>>>>>>>> Arceus

Actually there's 74 million monthly players in 2017 plus 6 years of Players plus Minecraft sales and multiply by atleast 100+ worlds each Player's private world = est. 300 000 000 000+ worlds every within a minute (AFAIK Minecraft Player naturally creates 2-B instantly in vsbattle canon though).
well I see, but now....lemme see their abilities then here, based on what's listed so far:

Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Teleportation, Creation, Resurrection, Omnipresent, Non-Corporeal, Breaking the Fourth Wall

Which is these is supposed to be able to kill Arceus? From what I can see so far, I think "BFW" can be used for the win, but that's about it, and it'll depend on what and how much they can change, and whether or not it can affect Arceus or if latter has an answer for that. Everything else I see in the list feels like dragging out the battle.

Overlord775 said:
Davidliteral said:
The Wright Way said:
Breaking the forth wall isn't even combat applicable.
aspect =/= combat applicable.
What are you trying to say? Players =/= "YOU"?
he isn't talking about that, he talking about weaponizing the 4th wall break, which the entities can't do
I know even weaponizing the 4th wall break wouldn't work because it's only est. 3x10^15 worlds as the Player. I mean it's still weak compare to Arceus (in Player vs Arceus battle)

>Arceus cannot bypass Entities immortality tho. Or Arceus can't even kill Players permanently in killing non corporeal level.

If you want to talk about Player vs Arceus. The Player beats asriel and The Player screwed Calibor. Why? Arceus instantly destroys one decillion universes but Player type 9 and resurrection and VM/LM laughs at that.

>Entities weaponizing Standard Equipment: The Universe. (Entities just order Player do VM/LM and would bypass Arceus type 1 & 4 cause Player is one to inside Entities' encompassed multiverse as Universe to them.)

What are you even saying? Arceus would curbstomp both Asriel and Caliborn with ease.

The Entities have nothing that can hurt Arceus now would someone close this already.

>Entities dodges BTW, and Entities wins before even this thread close

>Entities used Player to hit Arceus and it was effectively fast defeat Arceus

Read the blogs. Because, unlike literally everything else (I will continue to bitch about it until you do :p), Cal actually put the energy to make a blog about it.

Can we stop arguing over who have more AP?

>Arceus hit Entities: lol type 9 and resurrection.

>Entities used Player to hit Arceus, Entities wins.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
I'm actually curious, when is it said Pokemon has more than just a couple thousand universes?
"In Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon, you can explore the various worlds that lie through this Ultra Wormhole. Within the Ultra Wormhole, there are countless warp holes that lead to different worlds. Try exploring different worlds by passing through these warp holes! You can even go to the home worlds of the mysterious Ultra Beasts!"

The Entities are transcended Players. (can't remember where the thread/quote but @Saik said so afaik).

Anyway I have no more FRIENDLY PELLETS left so i'll stand here and watch the comments.

...wut?

Y'know what? screw this battle

>Arceus high AP don't even bypass Entities immortality (Minecraft Players |mocked/laughs at| Arceus)

>Why PPL keeps saying 4th wall breaking is not combat applicable, 4th wall is dura applicable. I mean it's TRUE it's not combat applicable but 4th wall == type 9 though

(ignore my caps because it's just my text style addiction)

the Entities don't have type 9 and the only 4th wall break they did is talking to the audience.

also Arceus can bypass the Entities resurrection by erasing their mind or by powernulling them or by absorbing their powers or by sealing them away.

Well that explains everything... I was misinformed. =_= ugh!!! Kudos for U Btw how Arceus power nulling and absorbing powers even work? because it sounds like NLF medaka incarnate

Edit: Wait a sec.. I doubting how Entities profile work on vsbattle.

>Why do you assume Entities' resurrection based on mind?

>How Arceus power nuling even work? And how is Giratina's Renegade Force and Devour Light TCG abilities even work? it's once and instant or 50% and constant? What the heck is Renegade Force? And what is Dialga's Time Crystal TCG ability?

>How Arceus power absorption even work tho?

because it's like Arceus abilities are sounds like NLF and Medaka incarnate tho =_='

I would still think Arceus wins unless the Poke verse has less universes and the Entities can outhax, but yea, this should be closed and put down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back