• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arceus vs The Entities (Minecraft)

Status
Not open for further replies.
>infinite universe

>in a 2-B match

Also, your reasoning of how The Entities can beat Arceus (whereas in actuality they don't even have the slightest chance against Arceus) being full of pure NLF proves you're absolutely biased towards the Entities.

Davidgumazon said:
stop accusing me being NLF, are you saying Entities have no whatsover to Arceus, When Entities have Universe arsenal, also why including infinite universe being NLF? it's implied in End Poem
Maybe we'll stop accusing you of it when you stop doing it.

First, I'd like to say...the Streaky avi is back! Woo!

And without further ado...

>Can kill any entity

killing only mobs/players are only death manip are NLF evidently other commands can literally destroy basically anything and commands also interacts dimensional rifts.

Entity = Existence, /kill = Erasure, existence erasure inducement (has been able to erase matters "dropped objects" which is non living objects) vsBattle said.

it's OK Arceus can resist the power

So...basically your everyday existence erasure. LolHakai beats Arceus when? Even when Arceus' best existence erasure was the boulders, he could rival what you're saying.

>Arceus absolutely can't kill Entities

Entities "as long infinite worlds of minecraft" >>>> Arceus "dozens of universes"

Short answer, every part of that sentence was wrong. Long answer? For starters, the fact that this is a 2-B match invalidates both points of your argument there alone. But even so. Minecraft doesn't have infinite universes. At all. It has infinite sized universes, yes. Which is High 3-A. But there are literally zero mention of there being infinite universes. Only as many universes as there are players. At best, tack on each world a player creates. Which would still put them far below Arceus, with the CT alone being well into a number I can't calculate easily.

>Minecraft universe >>>>> Arceus Multiverse

Arceus "has no absolutely no way to destroy Bedrock substances and Command Blocks still possibly existed in another worlds since Minecraft literally infinite worlds

Well for one, see above, but did you really just say Arceus can't destroy bedrock?

>Arceus being killed by void

Creative and Spectator + commands >>>>>>>>> Arceus base

nah both of them can be killed by void and Minecraft void's different to Arceus universe's void

even Arceus 'become' embodiment he'll be killed by Void that can literally immortals and Arceus can't resist Minecraft void, meaning if Arceus destroy a universe of Minecraft he's dead by void before Entities do something about Arceus.

Voids are nothing (literally) to any member of the CT. Legitimately, it's like Arceus is moving in air. And your proof that not only are Minecraft voids different from Pokemon voids, but that it'd kill Arceus? Arceus existed before everything, and was born from a void. I'm gonna leave it at that.

>Entities are noncorporeal

i think Entities like Vexes evidently due "angels and demons"

Non-corporeality matters so little here that I'm not even going to take the time...

it's true Entities has no resistance against erasure but Entities can exist beyond Minecraft where there's no void can erase him. Basically Entities watched Arceus being hunted by unknown existence.

...what? I mean, even the CT exist beyond the realms of the multiverse, let alone Arceus, so that point is moot too, but I'm not understanding how existing beyond Minecraft means that they can't be voided. And what do you mean by "unknown existence?"

also Entities are higher tier than 2-B players, you can't just say Entities are weaker than players it was implied in the End Poem said the Players not being Higher level than him/her

Players are not 2-B. They're at best, low end 2-C.

also why using 2-B tier when the tier's Unknown in the profile

...because it's the tier that actually has a rating?

Didn't check, but I realized the Entities don't even have an unknown tier. Jus their LS/SS/Dura.

profile said Entities standard weapon: Universe, has absolute control over both universes, basically summon Legendary Pokemons with attributed commands to overwhelm Arceus. Arceus have no control over universe just incompetent power to create/destroy universe but Entities are better capable of create/destroy/duplicate/regenerate a universe

create/destroy/duplicate/regenerate >>>>> create/destroy

Okay...no. Again, everything in that is false. Firstly, the Entities having control over the opponent's multiverse is so wank that it makes the worst of SB Janemba's cloning wank look like Yamcha downplay. Second, even if so, literally no Legendary Pokemon, even the CT, hold a candle to Arceus. And other than the CT (and the LT and Darkrai/Cresselia), none of them are even within a factor of infinity of his power. And thirdly, not only not true, as the latter two are just lower facets of creation, Arceus has restored universes before.

I'd like to point out that Commands aren't canon in the main, well, canon. The Entities shouldn't have them.

2. Downplay how exactly? No one's deliberately making Arceus able to solo the verse. Arceus just can. Heck, I'd say any of the CT could solo.

3. A single player's world is approx 3 universes. Then multiplied by every player (which isn't increasing by the millions). And that's still far (I can't emphasize the amount of "far" needed) less than any individual member of the CT) even if we wanted to say that every player created 100 worlds (which is very, very generous, because that can't be farther from the truth), Entities are like, in the billions of universes at the end of the day. Which is paltry to any CT.

4. I don't see what you're trying to get across...

6. And why is that, exactly, when he's massively stronger, vastly more haxed, and has interacted with beings with a greater sense of noncorporeality?

7. Yeah...and? Players are such fodder here that they're not worth mentioning. It's the encompassing that matters, and it's not greater, as I've said time and time again.

8. All that's doing is making you sound whiny and in denial, no offense.

Cal your own blog says that the CT are like in the millions.

The Player is actually possibly 2-B themselves, based on the fact that there is no real limits to the number of worlds to be created in a MC game. While the Entities are like the entire universe compared to all the players.

CT means the Creation Trio, a group of three powerful Pokemons who embodies the concepts of time, space and antimatter which makes up the multiverse, with the number of the universes being so much that even hundreds of millions is too small to describe the numbers.

3. You're not exactly making any sense, like at all.

6. By that logic, Deadpool can solo any and every fictional character, which would include The One Above All.

8. The way you say that we are downplaying The Entities kinda makes you a bit biased.

Davidgumazon said:
6. Don't compare Deadpool to Entities. Entities are different story (it's not mortal) and Deadpool are mortal. Also Deadpool can't beat One Above All since being mortal. Your Logic don't handle everything.
then i guess that oblivion stomps the whole demonbane-verse because he has 4th wall awerness

Saikou The Lewd King said:
Cal your own blog says that the CT are like in the millions.

The Player is actually possibly 2-B themselves, based on the fact that there is no real limits to the number of worlds to be created in a MC game. While the Entities are like the entire universe compared to all the players.
I just looked at my blog today. The amount of universes was 300M+ times countless times countless times like, five.

That possibly 2-B rating is very suspect. I'm gonna have to CRT that soon...

i'm only one month user (i'm newb) but i knew alot about Minecraft

what's CT? what's LS? what's SS? also where's the blog Saik's talking about (you keeps claiming that user don't even know what you mean)?

They answered you above

2. what gives? your just saying the comparison that's not even Minecraft.

I'm saying a Pokémon comparison to Minecraft, so it's completely legitimate

3. don't assume you know everything about Minecraft, Entities 4th wall hax are canon this include the Entire Minecraft and Entire Player, approx = inaccurate, Players can create limitlessly create/destroy universes, Entities are higher and older than Players i assume Entities create/destroy/duplicate/regenerate worlds higher number than Players could this include Mods worlds being 4th wall this also include As Long Minecraft played by Players Entities existed that's better immortality than Arceus

Entities are millions to billions of years old. Arceus predates the concept of time. I'll let you guess which one's older. Arceus has immortalities type 4 and 9. Entities don't have any on their page (tho they should have type 1). And no Mod (which isn't canon), is giving Entities the hax to beat Arceus.

4. ...

6. Fictional character can't beat 4th wall canon hax

Hahaha-no
Seriously?

7. since when? i don't see above comments

Literally all my comments above were about how Arceus was superior...

6. i'm not such a kid nor biased i'm completely know alot Minecraft.

You can know a lot and it doesn't necessarily translate over to a forum like this one.

Davidgumazon said:
>Arceus don't have absolute control over Pokemon verse

...G-give me a second to gather myself...

Okay...here we go.

First, Oblivio's profile.

Second, hierarchy matters nil. Guess Zeno beats YHVH, as Zeno's at the top of his hierarchy, while YHVH is only close to the top.

Third...to not go off on a needless tangent, I'll say that couldn't possibly be any farther from the truth.

6. Don't compare Deadpool to Entities. Entities are different story (it's not mortal) and Deadpool are mortal. Also Deadpool can't beat One Above All since being mortal. Your Logic don't handle everything.

6. Fictional character can't beat 4th wall canon hax

It's your logic that doesn't handle anything at all. Your claiming that any 4th wall breaking characters can beat any fictional character and now you're saying Deadpool cannot beat every fictional character because he is mortal despite the fact that he is the poster boy of 4th wall breaking.

No you just don't want any Minecraft characters to lose. Don't lie, I saw all of your comments on Minecraft on every thread and I don't see even one comment where you say that you agree with a Minecraft character losing and use all sorts of arguments to counter it.

@David

1. (Arceus FUTURE are nulled due to the Feat) - .... What?

2. there's Billions of Players around the World -Minecraft hasn't even sold 50 million copies and I want a source on the average player making 1000 worlds right NOW. Everything you say sounds like massive high-balling or outright wanking.

Entities' Immortality are 4th Wall reliant "As Long The Game Played or Minecraft Universe Existed", - Real world interactions are irrelevant and not discussed here. They are completely unquantifiable.

That said, Arceus takes this due to his massive hax advantage.

>Arceus don't have absolute control over Pokemon verse

2-B Arceus is the Original Spirit, a non-corporeal entity of which all pokemon and human are part of his being.

2-C Arceus is just an avatar

I can guarantee that the Original Spirit has absolute control over his verse.

I read the poem. Being the universe doesn't mean you have type 8 immortality reliant on it, especially given that most characters in ten tier can bust it and be over with it. You know how many characters would get it in that case? And your "fourth wall immortality" is basic transcendence of the universe, something every 4-D tier 2+ character can do. Not to mention that there's no instance of this unkillable version of immortality you keep alluding to in the poem, nor is there evidence to the (absurdly highballed) amount of worlds you proposed in the verse.

The amount of ways Arceus can put down Entities are so numerous that I'll be here all day. So I'll just list the simplest one: destroying the universe

@Cal I'm truly sorry again, i retreat my arguments and points, actually it was my mistake i didn't literally read the Arceus Profile carefully due I don't have time to read entire profile and i'm at Coin Cafe 5mins per coin, yesterday i finished reading the profile in Mobile HTML (i downloaded it from PC) *laughs* LOL my money our time wasted to my pointless argument (obviously i thought Arceus wouldn't EZ kill Entities so i tried to defend Entities side) truly it was my mistake to argue to this battle from the start i vote for Entities second thought i vote for Inconclusive latter after reading the profile of Arceus i change my vote for Arceus, @Shootingkill here said i never vote the opponent side (just because he looked up my contribution page) actually in Steve vs Doomslayer battle after i chatted with my friend of mine (not internet friend) he said Steve wouldn't win so i give up and commented "Doomslayer wins" in Matchup Add Request page.

Right now I Delete all my Past Arguments and Comments (like i said earlier) because my Arguments are literally DISTORTED.

Changing vote for Arceus, after reading the profile of Arceus this is just Stomp, this should be closed IMO.

[CRT]

Also i'd like to point out for Entities CRT tiering Entities Encompassed all unique SEEDS possibilities WORLDs and not just Player's Worlds.

calculated_the_amount_of_possible_minecraft

The amount of Default World Gen: 2x10Every particle in the observable Universe

That's only SINGLE VERSION VANILLA MINECRAFT o' sh** that's immense

If we include ALL VALID PAST-NEW VERSION SEEDS it's even more BIGGER

if you don't agree Entities encompassing Seeds, Actually Players used Seeds to generate a single world also SEEDs are WORLD GEN that's older than implied in the End Poem "generated by a sourcecode a billion years old" a sourcecode to create a PLAYER

I'm too lazy to create CRT page, i have limited time accessing in the internet, the CRT i commented above was for RANGE for Entities profile CRT

> Entities transcend millions of players

the players transcend the minecraft worlds, which there are thousdands of, several times over

stomp in entities favor

SITHISIT said:

the players transcend the minecraft worlds, which there are thousdands of, several times over

stomp in entities favor
Arceus haxes to oblivion.

Seriously, why is this still open.

SITHISIT said:

stomp in entities favor
The only 2-B's that has an AP advantage on Arceus is the Warhammer Chaos Gods.

Let's just go with the highest possible formula for your statement, and afterwards a lowball of Arceus.

The highest possible you came with is 999,999,999 * 999,999 * 999 (998,999,000,001,000,999) Minecraft worlds.

An extreme lowball of Arceus allows it to instantly eradicate one decillion (1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000) Universes.

There is absolutely no comparison. Llama both AP and haxstomps.

Stomp and necro, someone, please close this.

>Stomp in Entities favor, did you even watch GameTheorist

3.33x10^196 lowball and 10^Every particle in the observable Universe (reddit)

Entities eradicates entire 2.63487577492127810833x1010,275,621,677,278,468,246 or lowball counted by GameTheorist's updated calculation resulted 3.33x10196 (Entities' lowball which is probably the highest possible worlds Minecraft Player could create)

While Arceus only eradicates entire 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 universes or 1033 (that's cute)

Entities >>>>>>>>>>>>> Arceus

Actually there's 74 million monthly players in 2017 plus 6 years of Players plus Minecraft sales and multiply by atleast 100+ worlds each Player's private world = est. 300 000 000 000+ worlds every within a minute (AFAIK Minecraft Player naturally creates 2-B instantly in vsbattle canon though).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back