• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arceus vs Something evil

Arceus is at least countless x 2 because of the Distortion World being equal to the Pokémon World which is countless.

Not voting yet but I just want to point out something everyone seems to forget.

For those of who argue why Arceus, Dialga and Palkia don't passively destroy the Multiverse or anything, the Distortion World prevents that.

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
Not voting yet but I just want to point out something everyone seems to forget.

For those of who argue why Arceus, Dialga and Palkia don't passively destroy the Multiverse or anything, the Distortion World prevents that.
I'd like some prove of this, pretty please.

The entire Giratina movie. The role of the distortion world is that it corrects imbalances in the outside world to maintain the balance between time and space. Whenever this happens, dark toxic clouds are created as bi-products of repairing space-time. This was the reason Giratina got pissed at Dialga and Palkia in the first place since their battle caused the overflow of said toxic clouds.

This is something thats been accepted for quite a while. It's even on their pages already under TheMightyRegulator's blogs.

WHYNAUT said:
To be clear, does Arceus' above baseline countless 2-B come from his size?
Well his Large Size is equal to his AP, with both being the entire Pokémon Verse.

Well then the Daughters can't affect him in his entirety. They could sing everything of Arceus within their range to death however, which would keep Arceus from affecting them.

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
The entire Giratina movie. The role of the distortion world is that it corrects imbalances in the outside world to maintain the balance between time and space. Whenever this happens, dark toxic clouds are created as bi-products of repairing space-time. This was the reason Giratina got pissed at Dialga and Palkia in the first place since their battle caused the overflow of said toxic clouds.

This is something thats been accepted for quite a while. It's even on their pages already under TheMightyRegulator's blogs.
That is nothing sort of passive.

Like, at all.

Also, Arceus is not involved in that.

It is passive, the distortion world constantly stablizes the Multiverse whenever time-space shenanagins occur. Like Dialga and Palkia's battle.

And Arceus is the one who created the D.W., why wouldnt Arceus be involved?

Your first claim is "For those of who argue why Arceus, Dialga and Palkia don't passively destroy the Multiverse or anything, the Distortion World prevents that."

Second claim: "The role of the distortion world is that it corrects imbalances in the outside world to maintain the balance between time and space. Whenever this happens, dark toxic clouds are created as bi-products of repairing space-time. This was the reason Giratina got pissed at Dialga and Palkia in the first place since their battle caused the overflow of said toxic clouds."

Third statement: "It is passive, the distortion world constantly stablizes the Multiverse whenever time-space shenanagins occur. Like Dialga and Palkia's battle."

Things I see wrong:

1) First claim and third claim dont match unless you mean that Arceus, Dialga and Palkia are passively endangering the world by existing (I mean the passive thing), because the first claim implies that them destroying the world is what is passive, and the third one implies that the passive thing is the world repair.

2) Second claim and third claim say that the passive thing is the distortion world repairing the shenanigans when they occur, meaning it's not always, meaning Dialga and Palkia dont cause them passively.

3) You describe the shenanigans happening as a byproduct of Dialga and Palkia's battle, again, not passive, because they must fight in order for them to happen. Is the very same case as Beerus and Champa destroying U7 and U6 if they fought. In other words, something they dont do by standing still (aka, passive)

>First claim and third claim dont match unless you mean that Arceus, Dialga and Palkia are passively endangering the world by existing (I mean the passive thing), because the first claim implies that them destroying the world is what is passive, and the third one implies that the passive thing is the world repair.

Oh I see what you mean here. Instead of Dialga and Palkia, I should've just said Arceus. But the latter world repair is definitely passive as i'll explain more on below.

>Second claim and third claim say that the passive thing is the distortion world repairing the shenanigans when they occur, meaning it's not always, meaning Dialga and Palkia dont cause them passively.

This isn't true. If I need to post a clip of it, so be it, but the distortion world doesn't just repair Dialga and Palkai's shenanagins it applies to the Multiverse in general. We see this as the case when Ash and Dawn arrive to the DW the first time, toxic clouds form on their own during the movie, which at that point is long after Dialga and Palkia's battle. Plus, it's explained that any general imbalance in the outside world will be repaired by the D.W., not just by the actions of Dialga and Palkia.

So yes, the D.W. passive repairs shenanagins in the Pokemon Multiverse as a whole. Otherwise, the D.W. wouldn't be filled with toxic clouds constantly.

>You describe the shenanigans happening as a byproduct of Dialga and Palkia's battle

No, I said Dialga and Palkia's battle caused the overflow of the toxic clouds in the D.W., not that they're the main cause of them in the first place. They aren't.

I explained it badly. Im not denying that the DW repairs everything on the spot/passively. That is not what Im arguing against, I agree with that.

What I disagree with is that Arceus, Palkia and Dialga passively destroy the world. Which was what you said in your first statement. And the overflow of toxic clouds come from the world-endangering shenanigans, those are the ones Im focusing on. The regular imbalances the DW repairs are of no concern in this discussion, that's why I ignored them.

please, focus on what Im asking. What proof do you have that Arceus/Dialga/Palkia destroy passively the world.

WHYNAUT said:
Well then the Daughters can't affect him in his entirety. They could sing everything of Arceus within their range to death however, which would keep Arceus from affecting them.

Back