• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arceus vs Something evil

This is probably going to be a stomp no matter who wins but can the daughter's survive Arceus' heart beat. He performs a vastly superior 2-B feat via standing still so can the daughters fight him while constantly being obliterated. If they can then they just sing and stomp. Either way I don't think this match works.

WHYNAUT said:
Daughters actually have the range to affect Arceus so they sing.
It isn't range that's the problem. Its how Arceus instantly kills them via standing there due to his vastly higher ap coming from his own heart beat.

@Keeweed Daughters singing is kinda their wincon, tho.

@Whynaut is that a vote?

Daughters: 1

Llama: 0

I know it is their win condition. I was asking how can they pull it off when Arceus' heart beat kills them. And if they survive, or can sing despite being destroyed, then that means Arceus had zero chance of winning and it's a stomp.

I'd like to see Arceus killing anyone via heartbeat before. Thank you.

PaChi2 said:
I'd like to see Arceus killing anyone via heartbeat before. Thank you.
Doesn't Palkia get his ap justification from his heart beat, which Arceus should vastly upscale from. I've seen Arceus actually win a match because of it before.

But if that really doesn't work than daughters stomp as they resist all of Arceus' hax and kill him nigh instantly via singing. This is a stomp no matter who wins.

I mean. His Heart beat being used as a means of destruction. Because neither Palkia nor Dialga ever did something like busting the Multiverse in a heartbeat.

Neither Palkia or Dialga would want the multiverse to be destroyed. Meanwhile Arceus is in neutral territory here. Granted I guess its unlikely he'll ap nuke the area before the daughters open their mouths (Even if the heart beat doesn't work Arceus has such a massive ap advantage that any of his attacks obliterate the daughters). I know this is technically a "who shoots first" scenario, but I feel like if the opponents can completely obliterate each other without any chance of survival once so ever that should more be a mismatch.

If it really isn't a mismatch I'll vote the Daughters, but if they can attack while being destroyed then it's definitely a stomp.

I believe getting repeatedly obliterated was recently changed to a loss condition. I saw a thread all about it but if that thread never concluded then this is 100% a stomp.

Ah. Seems strange since I can think of many times when a character gets obliterated with zero chance of survival or winning (most ashen one matches) so I don't see how the attack being passive would make it worse. But if that was the conclusion of that thread than Daughter's stomp.

Some characters have limitless stamina and immortality Type 1 / 4, so even if the obliteration is constant they would either outlast or outlive whoever is killing them that way

Yeah but that is "some" characters. I can think of plenty of people who would just obliterate the Ashen One so many times that saying he would due to resurrect spam is just dumb. Like does the 8-B Ashen One really win against the Death Star because it eventually ran out of power after nuking him 60 trillion times. By that point is it really a victory if you technically lost to it thousands of times and only won due to a technicality? I guess by this site's standards it's a win but I think if the opponent really couldn't defeat you despite instantly destroying you hundreds of times then that is the definition of a mismatch.

Depending on how that invulnerability works it could be a NLF to assume it would survive Arceus' attacks as he has an ap advantage in the millions at least. Granted the daughters stomp anyways, and the invulnerability working depends on what type they have (do they remove their ability to be hit or are they just vastly more durable because invulnerable is currently being revised).

They simply use law hax that lets nothing affect them against which even stuff like other law hax, power null, resistance negation, etc. doesn't work.

WHYNAUT said:
They simply use law hax that lets nothing affect them against which even stuff like other law hax, power null, resistance negation, etc. doesn't work.
But how does it make the abilities not effect them. Does it attempt to stop the abilities, in which case Arceus' massive ap should blow straight through it (his ap advantage is in the millions so I doubt it won't be a NLF for them to stop that), or does it make the abilities just pass through them. In which case it should work against Arceus' ap.

I mean in the end it doesn't matter because being obliterated a trillion times in a row is only a lose condition if it's passive (which seems strange to me), and the Daughters' easily resist all of Arceus' other hax, but I doubt the invulnerability would work

It's a sub power of mind manipulation. There is also a weaker boss that has memory manipulation, who shouldn't be able to affect them.

How can you be above Baseline Countless? Countless isn't even set amount so how can you be definititivly above it.

Yeah but your scaling chain starts at an unclear number. Countless is too vauge by itself to make a comparison with.

...Baseline 2-B is 1001 universes, so it has a number

It can also depend on how big the multiverse is. Mechikabura is the strongest 2-B (physically) because of that

Back