• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arceus vs first 5 sailor senshi

I noted in the "Lambda Senshi" section of each of their profiles that they have the power of each Sailor Senshi besides Sailor Chaos, did you want me to just list the powers of each Sailor Senshi on each profile?

Very well, if he is not alive the Power of Death wouldn't work. But he still possesses an essence and therefore Star Seed Removal would still work. </div> Arceus has an automatic wall of light that basically protects it from harm.

Well i guess a being that came in existence from nothingness,created the entire concept of space,time and existence from nothingness and created the physical maifestation of space,time and existence,simply can't reality wipe 5 beings on a conceptual level.This doesn't smell like NLF at all.anyways,this match isn't quite fair and should be locked.

Be careful, you don't want to get a strawman that huge on fire! It could burn down the city.

Raw Power is not everything. The Senshi have numbers and seeming versatility. Could a Multi-Planet Buster beat 5 Planet Busters more versatile? The answer isn't automatically yes, just for being one category stronger......

One category stronger, is a a huge gap in power for tiers 4 and above. A Universal+ attack can kill a low 2-C. Arceus has created over a dozen universes (Pokemon X Y anime) and five others. That said, the question here should be whether or not their hax is going enough.

Not always. They can still be right on the border potentially.....

I would argue their hax is enough depending on how good his defenses are......

I mean how good are Arceus's Mental Resistance Stuff? Outside of Star Seed Steal, Usagi can put him to sleep or seal him away. If this was Sailor Cosmos she also has the dreaded "Curse" technique which does work on people stronger then the caster.

KazarianFahs said:
Again,why won't arceus just simply reality wipe them
A: Their are more of them and they can potentially hax him to death as well

B: They can regenerate from nothingness.....and Arceus can't really destroy the whole of the Lambda Power with his feats.

C: They can revive each other from nothingness so they need to all be killed at once for it to work

Imperator100isnotavailable said:
Hmmmmmm.....how powerful is this wall of light?
Not very. Need two Universe level+ and an At least Universe level+ entities to break. It was pretty much lol noping everything else. Arceus was already stated to be stronger than them in the lore though so it's likely just PIS, which the franchise is known for.

Sigh,again, i have already stated,arceus exists beyond the concept of existence itself,you can't make him simply not exist unless you have equal or higher reality warping and conceptual manipulation than arceus itself (multi universal).again,it exists beyond all the traditions concepts of mental/physical/soul/essence,since it's the being that created them in the first place,again,can only be overridden by an atleast 2b reality warper,since even a practically featless arceus is atleast 2c.Again,it's a being with infinite speed,so yea.....................

......You already stated it, and you are still incorrect. Please explain why Arceus has no essence to him. In Sailor Moon Terms everything has a Star Seed including literally THE PRIMORDIAL VOID FROM WHICH EVERYTHING CAME. THAT has an essence. Arceus would certainly have one.

......You already stated it, and you are still incorrect. Please explain why Arceus has no essence to him. In Sailor Moon Terms everything has a Star Seed including literally THE PRIMORDIAL VOID FROM WHICH EVERYTHING CAME. THAT has an essence. Arceus would certainly have one.
so the sailors will defeat the primordial void?(which created all of space time and concepts)

I think,i have been answered.

KazarianFahs said:
so the sailors will defeat the primordial void?(which created all of space time and concepts)
Well, actually no. Usagi defeated the Primordial Void by herself by accident with the Lambda Power. Although spacetime and concepts didn't come from Chaos, they came from the Galaxy Cauldron which caused itself to exist.

KazarianFahs said:
Well, actually no. Usagi defeated the Primordial Void by herself by accident with the Lambda Power. Although spacetime and concepts didn't come from Chaos, they came from the Galaxy Cauldron which caused itself to exist.
the word "galaxy" bothers me

KazarianFahs said:
Yes,i do agree,but the fact is arceus has significantly better immeasureable feats than the sailors.
This is actually true. Correct me if I'm wrong, but the Senshi are 3-D beings with 4-D powers but Arceus is an entirely 4-D entity and 4-D>3-D immeasurable speed since these kind of things are entirely dependant on your level of existence.

KazarianFahs said:
KazarianFahs said:
It's the Cauldron that Galaxies come from.

The real cal howard said:
Teleportation has its limits, and where'd pseudo-omnipresent come from?
??? What limits? It explicttly allows teleportation to other dimensions. I say Psuedo-Omnipresent because they can transfer their counciousness and information across time with Golden Crystal so their is a link between their counciousnesses at different points in time. They can also time travel to duplicate themselves, and break causality.

TheMightyRegulator said:
KazarianFahs said:
Yes,i do agree,but the fact is arceus has significantly better immeasureable feats than the sailors.
This is actually true. Correct me if I'm wrong, but the Senshi are 3-D beings with 4-D powers but Arceus is an entirely 4-D entity and 4-D>3-D immeasurable speed since these kind of things are entirely dependant on your level of existence.
The Senshi's "dimensions" are not entirely 3D. With the power of the Pluto Crystal they can observe spacetime all at once with their mystic sense.

KazarianFahs said:
KazarianFahs said:
It's the Cauldron that Galaxies come from.
now i know nothing about sailorverse but http://wikimoon.org/index.php?title=Galaxy_Cauldro

• sigh* Common misconception. See Japanese doesn't have a strict Singular/Plural Distinction. Alot of the statements in the Final Arc of SM can be read as "a galaxy" "the galaxy" "galaxies" or "all the galaxies". However the things in the Final Arc can be shown to be on the Universal Scale.

well,yea anyway,that was sorta off topic,but a little nitpicking,since even while using,lamba power,all i can find is galaxy rebirth feat,welp,time to start watching sailor moon,RIP me

it's 1 vote for arceus(me) and one vote for sailors(imperator) so far,with cal leaning towards arceus and TMR not voting so far.

I see. Not sure if this would work. They won't actually be facing Arceus, just a physical manifestation of it.

"A Pokémon is said to have shaped this world. Could that Pokémon be the physical form of the original spirit?"

Spirits still have an essence.....also if his true form is a spirit, then I should mention the Mars Crystal gives them the ability to attack on the spiritual plane.
Ghost plate, gives it Invulnerability to spiritual attacks.

Back