• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arceus vs Dragonoid (redux)

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
I guess I have no choice but to do this. Given how broken Drago is, Arceus is only missing the Meadow Plate. Speed is equalized. The dragon or the llama. Which one wins?

Arceus vs Drago

This was bound to happen, wasn't it :)

I have to admit Drago is now a formidable opponent, but I will still vote for Arceus. Reasons:

- Arceus combination of Invulnerability, Immortality, low-godly regen (coming from the OS which is everywhere in the multiverse), Acausality, Non-Corporeality and Hax Negation make it insanely hard to kill.

- I still believe Arceus reality warping capabilities to be above Dragonoids, in addition he has conceptual manipulation (one of which is antimatter that one shots any opponent that is not non-corporeal)

- Arceus has precog

- Evil Copy won't work that well because Arceus plates are considered equipment

"Arceus combination of Invulnerability, Immortality, low-godly regen (coming from the OS which is everywhere in the multiverse), Acausality, Non-Corporeality and Hax Negation make it insanely hard to kill."

Both have Power Negation and Drago is resistant to Power Nullification.

" I still believe Arceus reality warping capabilities to be above Dragonoids, in addition he has conceptual manipulation (one of which is antimatter that one shots any opponent that is not non-corporeal)"

We can't just assume that seeing as Drago's Reality is above Code Eve's who is pretty much Bakugan's Arceus. Antimatter doesn't always one shot here. It just does a lot of damage I believe...At least that's how it was determined last time I checked.

"Arceus has precog"

Ability Nullification and Mimicry

"Evil Copy won't work that well because Arceus plates are considered equipment"

He has a skill that negates the abilities of equipment.

tfw you realize that Arceus should have resistance to nullification because there's moves for that that fall under types.

I think the nullification moves don't count as the Plates only stop attacks and certain haxes.

The physical reaction of matter-antimatter anihilation occurs when a particle comes in contact with an antiparticle, both of them collapse releasing there combined energy explosively. So shrouding drago in a cloud of antimatter particles will surely erase him.

Do bakugan abilities fall under elementary types? If so Arceus can negate all of them via plates.

I doubt the dragos power negation can negate such innate abilities (immortality, acausality, etc.), as far as I know in the series it is only used to counter activated abilities (which via verse equalization would be pokemon moves).

"The physical reaction of matter-antimatter anihilation occurs when a particle comes in contact with an antiparticle, both of them collapse releasing there combined energy explosively. So shrouding drago in a cloud of antimatter particles will surely erase him."

Again last time I brought it up it didn't result in an instant kill.

"Do bakugan abilities fall under elementary types? If so Arceus can negate all of them via plates."

Not really. The plates also do not negate hax abilities, just elemental attacks. Along with whatever Dragon is. Assuming it negates Bakugan Abilities is pushing it seeing as this is flat out hax.

"I doubt the dragos power negation can negate such innate abilities (immortality, acausality, etc.), as far as I know in the series it is only used to counter activated abilities (which via verse equalization would be pokemon moves)."

It can negate any technique that exists in Bakugan. Including everything Dharak does. Also Verse Equalization only makes both share Infinity Energy. Not Typing.

And even if Arceus "kills" Drago. Drago would just instantly resurrect.

Yeah. But Drago could likely handle it. I mean, he can buff himself stronger than his enemy and take away power.

You realize that the Gap between 2-C and 2-B is in the thousands right? It would be an NLF to think his power copy would work on a 2-B....

Yeah, but he can always resurrect and negate all hax. I mean, if he could get rid of hax and keep his own, he should win regardless of tiering, whether 2-C, 2-B, maybe 2-A.

Taking away hax is a hax, and hax ignores durability. If he could take away Arceus' broken hax at 2-C, then he should be able to do the same at 2-B.

Can Arceus use all the skills of your franchise? As it is equivalent to the code Eve in the pokemon universe...

I'm new, I hope not to disturb anyone :)

@Zexgen First off Welcome. hope you like the place.

Secondly, unlike Drago it isn't directly stated. It is implied. But isn't 100% confirmed like Drago.

Alright. Since my reverse psychology barely worked, I gotta ask. What offensive powers does Drago have that aren't nulliication.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
@Zexgen First off Welcome. hope you like the place.
Secondly, unlike Drago it isn't directly stated. It is implied. But isn't 100% confirmed like Drago.
Thanks @Dragon :D

As for Arceus:

" At the heart of chows, where all things became one, appeared an Egg. "

" People and Pokémon, too, were but the same presence. "

In the game this one confirmed that so much the pokémon like the human beings are alone an extension of his being, so I believe is possible that it could use " Magic coat " :/

[http:// http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Sinnoh_myths]

Along with the points above, here are some more points:

-Since Arceus is extremely likely to switch between types, Drago can use that to his advantage (assuming the plates won't get nullified first) and use Doom Cube, which could land on an attribute that matches Arceus's type and automatically win. And even if Arceus doesnt, Drago could use the ability Subterra Reaction to forcibily make Arceus undergo the attribute to be within the cubes range. And its pretty obvious that Rock/Ground types = Subterra.

-Hasnt been added yet but it will be soon. Drago could also just use an ability called Mirror Window to trap Arceus inside a mirror prison. Not only will Arceus be prevented from activating any abilties, but if he tries to destroy it, he'll be damaging himself in the process. However if Cal decides to let Arceus bring in the Creation Trio, then this will be useless as Mirror Window can be destroyed by anyone on the outside. Tho Drago could use a cloning ability that isnt listed and deal with them but it depends.

-I don't see why Reality Warping or any offensive hax for Arceus is being brought up. Regardless of the quality Drago is more than capable of nullifying, stealing, copying, blocking, etc. any offensive hax Arceus could bring up to beat him. It would be Arceus's best bet to rely more on defensive hax like his immortality and acasuality to stay in the game.

-Don't forget guys that Drago is also capable of COMBINING abilities together to bring out even more devatasting effects.

Still not voting but Oh my god the amount of NLF makes me cringe reading that. It's making Yukari look like Yamcha by comparison. Power Nullification is the new Boundary Manipulation.

Their is literally only one NLF sounding statement in their and it is designated as Fate Manipulation. Unless you want to say Fate Manipulation is NLF on a character the same tier as a user. Then we'd have to say Pontos, Zeus, Magnamon and many other Fate user can't use their powers in battle. Might I remind you we allow Magnamon's power of Miracles here. Something the sounds more NLF than the dice...

I'm not even talking about the dice. Dice is acceptable.

Also

"Assuming it negates Bakugan Abilities is pushing it seeing as this is flat out hax."

This is a double-standard fallacy if I've ever seen one no offense.

As far as Doom Cube goes, its just fate manipulation and it has chances of failing since it uses a dice to get the job done. It only has a 1 out of 6 chance of landing on the same type/attribute as Arceus is. Not to mention Arceus could always just keep constantly type switching to counter it.

Mirror Window, forgive me I don't see how its an NLF. It blocks your abilities from activating so bassically your near powerless inside it. And if your harming yourself then I dont see how it would be a fallacy. And if the creation trio are here then Arceus can easily be freed from it (only if you allow it though)

Not saying your wrong Cal just wanna know more on why is all.

""Assuming it negates Bakugan Abilities is pushing it seeing as this is flat out hax."

This is a double-standard fallacy if I've ever seen one no offense."

No offense Cal but I like how you address the last sentence but not my first two. You clearly know that the plates stop whatever Dragon is designated as. Which is Time and Space. Bakugan hax abilities do not fall under a type. And like I said the Plates have only been shown to negated elemental attacks while Drago specifically negates attacks and other special abilities.

"I'm not even talking about the dice. Dice is acceptable."

So what pray tell is the NLF? You can't say something is a NLF but not say what the NLF is. I makes you sound like you're talking out your ass.

I don't care about Doom Cube. That's not entirely NLF in my eyes (even though if it's fate maniulation, Arceus' acausality no-sells it).

Mirror window I also don't see as NLF. And even if it were, mirror attacks are Steel Type (Mirror Shot), and Arceus can easily travel through mirrors ala Giratina. I'm not allowing the creation trio because I'm not trying to rig the battle in Arceus' favor, despite on the previous thread me saying he'd win.

What I do find NLF is this paragraph:

"I don't see why Reality Warping or any offensive hax for Arceus is being brought up. Regardless of the quality Drago is more than capable of nullifying, stealing, copying, blocking, etc. any offensive hax Arceus could bring up to beat him. It would be Arceus's best bet to rely more on defensive hax like his immortality and acasuality to stay in the game."

The idea that anyone can do ^this (even on the same tier, and not just Drago) is so laughably NLF that I'm surprised it wasn't on the "arguments" fun and games thread.

"Regardless of the quality Drago is more than capable of nullifying, stealing, copying, blocking, etc. any offensive hax Arceus could bring up to beat him."

But umm...That's what Jesmon does....So it is possible. Only thing that can stop OS Generics is Reality Warping....That Jesmon is resistant to. But I do agree that Drago cannot negate RW or CM.

Oh that?

My bad I should've been more clear.

Of course if its coming from higher tier beings then Drago isnt doing that. But Cal didnt you say that Drago's hax would be able to pit him against 2-B's and possibly 2-A's? With the exception of tier 1's, wouldnt that make it no longer an NLF then??

I was using reverse psychology for you guys to see how flawed that argument is. The "negate anything" argument. It didn't work apparently.

The real cal howard said:
I was using reverse psychology for you guys to see how flawed that argument is. The "negate anything" argument. It didn't work apparently.
Don't remember ever saying that though...

Back