• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Battler has 1-B Truths. And I'm pretty sure as things are right now smurf ignores things like TD and NEP from lower existences, not to mention that Arceus can literally do nothing due to Battler's endless nine

Battler has 1-B Truths. And I'm pretty sure as things are right now smurf ignores things like TD and NEP from lower existences, not to mention that Arceus can literally do nothing due to Battler's endless nine
He cannot ignore things like td or nep, these are not things that can be overcome with dimensionality, he has to destroy the plane where arceus is located, and arceus can survive in such spaces.

Pretty sure that was changed a long ago, I remember seen some threads where smurf could surpass lower D abilities like those

Anyway, at worst it is a stalmate, at best, Battler stomps. There is no in-between

Pretty sure that was changed a long ago, I remember seen some threads where smurf could surpass lower D abilities like those

Anyway, at worst it is a stalmate, at best, Battler stomps. There is no in-between
I think Arceus will survive because of nep, so he can gain from non-interaction

Arceus can do nothing. The only thing that prevents him from dying is, at best, TD (Battler can interact with beings with NEP. Every Meta-Being in Umineko has that), and he can do nothing to 1-B Endless Nine which passively nullifies any intent to affect the user with something he denies

This is a mismatch

Arceus can do nothing. The only thing that prevents him from dying is, at best, TD (Battler can interact with beings with NEP. Every Meta-Being in Umineko has that), and he can do nothing to 1-B Endless Nine which passively nullifies any intent to affect the user with something he denies

This is a mismatch
Nep 2 is not something that can be vaccinated with npi, so it cannot interact with it and attack it

Nep 2 is not something that can be vaccinated with npi, so it cannot interact with it and attack it
It's outdated but yeah, right now he has nep 2 and he can interact with nep 2 (we really need to update this thing)

Battler stomps with 1-B truths coz Arceus' NEP and transduality is only 6-D
These haxes cannot be surpassed by dimensionality, the only thing it can do is destroy the plane it is in, and the arceus can survive in such gaps

You don't seem to know anything about the new changes to ND and NEP, right now even if you have ND it can interacted by if someone has a higher dimensionality than you, this can be avoided if you are somehow ND to the dimensionality itself which is not the case with Arceus and NEP just nuking the plane of existence where the user is located is enough as you would need proof that the user can survive and act even after that.

Batlter stomps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back