• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Arceus should be stronger and if plates are included (going by what's shown in the profile) he is pretty much inmune to most hax such as soulfuck, mindfuck, time-space distortion, etc.

Anti spiral is low 2c while arceus is "atleast low 2c" a low balled scaling from a feat where he beat three low 2c beings i.e. palkia,dialga and giratina,effortlessly.Anti spiral doesn't stand a chance.

I'm with Arceus here. Arceus is very good at defense with the auto-shield. The greatest offense is the best defense...

Actually, full power and now that I think about it, it'll be harder. Probability manipulation would be pretty messed up, but I think Arceus's concept manipulation and plates too will give him the win still.

Arceus completely ups Anti-Spiral by being a 4-5D entity with conceptual manipulation, stronger reality warping, and potentially much, much higher AP and Durability.

He's not a 5th dimensional entity or he'd be high 2-A also conceptual manipulation? Where do people get these stats from

How does Arceus even get out of the multiversal labyrinth?

-Multiversal Labyrinth: Create an image inside of his opponents' minds to make them see their own lives in alternate universes.

He'll be trapped in it forever and probably of it working will be altered

Mind plate stops mind manipulation. TheMightyRegulator mentioned he had conceptual manipulation in a different thread, as he created the concepts of time and space (Dialga and Palkia)

What we have for arceus are lower end showings and we haven't yet seen arceus even begin exerting himself,and his lower end feat lowballs(full powered) are as large as Anti spiral's top end,this is a no brainer.

@Trch

They won't simply having the plate won't negate the attack he has to use them before it effects him

@KazarianFahs

I have both diamond and platinum unless his profile is composite his feats are nowhere near that impressive

His profile is composite. Arceus is darn near featless in-game.

Also, not sure his mind manipulation is automatic (doubt it), so I'm assuming that Arceus could activate his plates for the labyrinth.

Also, not sure if it would work in the first place, as Arceus exists in alternate universes. His life would be the same.

I figured it'd be composite

I'll need to rewatch the scene later

And yes it would and Arceus is not omnipresent nor has he showcased being in more places then one not that it changes anything when his mind is what's trapped

His mind won't be trapped due to auto shield and mind plate along with the rest of the plates activating when AS attacks.

Akuto Sai12 said:
Arceus is not omnipresent nor has he showcased being in more places then one not that it changes anything when his mind is what's trapped
Yes he is omniprescence is listed on his profile. Also, im pretty sure Arceus's space and time manipuation would stop Anti Spiral before he can do a thing, even if speed is equalized

Arceus by simple powerscaling has a higher control of the concepts of space-time.

He can lock up anti-spiral in an infinite timeloop in a time close to the spiral nemesis.

Arceus A. Existed before time and space, created them. He exists as a 4D to 5D entity. B. He created three entities embodying time, space, and anti-matter. They themselves are omnipresential. He ups their speed by existing beyond 3D space and time. It is currently unknown the exact number of universes he had created. Mind hax will not work on him. And with that said, even if it requires activation, it's quite apparent he can think and activate nigh-instantly. Speed is completely equalized, so it's hard to tell just how fast he can think relative to Labyrinth's activation.

There's no evidence suggesting he's 5th dimensional period...

And he didn't create any universe but his own pretty sure creation trio created them not that he doesn't scale..

Akuto Sai12 said:
There's no evidence suggesting he's 5th dimensional period...
And he didn't create any universe but his own pretty sure creation trio created them not that he doesn't scale..
https://gyazo.com/4bab971178f60d9bcb0cd9febf817d8e

Tell me again he did not create any universes. The pokedexes are pretty much one of the few things that help give feats for the in-game versions. And please tell me how he is not 5D. At the least he is 4D.

XXBeerusTheDestroyerXx said:
Didn't Arceus get knocked out by a meteor in the anime?
Yes, via massive PIS.

Especially since in the same movie, it shakes existence by being angry and stomps two universe+ enemies.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Yes, via massive PIS.
Especially since in the same movie, it shakes existence by being angry and stomps two universe+ enemies.
Ah, yes, I recall. Just seems hard to ignore considering since it was a scene of importance. I guess pokemon isn't really consistent though, so it'll slide.

Ah, yes, I recall. Just seems hard to ignore considering since it was a scene of importance. I guess pokemon isn't really consistent though, so it'll slide.
Arceus, hilariously enough, gets hit with the PIS stick more than any of the other god tiers. In fact, I think the only instance I can recall of the Creation Trio getting a bad case of PIS was in the manga, and that was with baby (lolwat) versions of themselves.

The real cal howard said:
Didn't they get PIS'ed by Hoopa's movie? Anyway, Azzy, what's your opinion on the battle?
Ehhhh sorta? Hoopa itself is ridiculously inconsistent in terms of power. It can mind control the Creation Trio and stomp Reshiram, Zekrom, and Regigigas, but then gets beat up by Lugia.

Depends. Which Arceus is this? Is this regular AS or Super Granzeboma?

Yes, the Creation Trio were "hit with the PIS stick" in the Hoopa movie, possibly more than ever before as in the manga they still managed to destabilize Arceus's dimension.

Wubbefet reflected Giratina's aura sphere back at it which caused it to scurry away...from a fighting type attack (also, Giratina didn't lol-stomp Rayquaza). They also failed to close a hole in space-time formed from so many Legendary Pokemon being in one area despite doing the same in Arceus and the Jewel of Life which formed from Arceus's awakening.

On topic pretty sure Arceus has the slight AP advantage though not enough for a tier change so I'll place my vote there.

Arceus is four dimensional for existing in a pre-Universe void (and beyond the Multi-verse).

Arceus creating the concepts of space and time is nothing impressive, but that of knowledge, willpower, and emotion can probably be counted as hax at this level of power.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Yes, via massive PIS.
3. Giratina was also fighting Arceus alongside Dialga and Palkia and all 3 were stomped

@ HokageKirby161
What form of Arceus against what form of Anti-Spiral?

I would suggest incomplete Arceus vs peak Anti-Spiral (with Super-Granzeboma available), this would be the closest possible.

All other match-ups go to Arceus reaching from mid-dif to unholy stomp.

On the back cover of " arceus and the jewel of life " it says that he could " devastate existence across multiple dimensions " so he can destroy the concept of existence.

Spazzdog said:
On the back cover of " arceus and the jewel of life " it says that he could " devastate existence across multiple dimensions " so he can destroy the concept of existence.
I thought i was the only one that knew about that. Well Arceus is Nigh-Omnipotent when he is complete so he can level the existance, but we should wait for Diamond/Pearl Remakes (if there will be) and see what Upgrades we can consider. Arceus profile already says he is probably higher. And i do think Arceus is above Multiversal

Back