• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arceus debunker

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm talking about this guy. That is who this Joshless guy on Reddit is. I really don't want to talk about him in great lengths. But he was permanently banned for good reasons. Also, I'm pretty sure we might need to make a rule that basically forbids people copy/pasting blogs from CharacterRant and making that the OP in the near future.

I'm talking about this guy. That is who this Joshless guy on Reddit is. I really don't want to talk about him in great lengths. But he was permanently banned for good reasons. Also, I'm pretty sure we might need to make a rule that basically forbids people copy/pasting blogs from CharacterRant and making that the OP in the near future.
Yes, we need this.

Like, I was thinking of reuniting a compilation of stuff to debunk that post, but is it really needed? The fact that it still lists the idea of the meteor as an anti-feat by itself shows how old and outdated it is.

When the meteor scene was meant to show how the plates are Arceus' life force itself (which goes neatly with what the game tell us they are, literally the shards of the universe itself). When Arceus loses the plates, he starts to die. But the mere moment he gets even one back, instantly he is healed of any injury (if he even had some).

That part of the post also ignores Arceus true best feat; without even having all of the plates, which means he was weakened, the mere act of waking up made the dimensions of Palkia and Dialga tremble. These dimensions are accepted as universal in size, and the movie elaborates, suggesting said dimensions represent directly the aspects of all of time and all of space coexisting in harmony and balance.

It's a blog made by Joshless/Lord Xcano, that alone is evidence of how unreliable it is.

But all he's doing is abusing game mechanics and the fact that you only actually fight the avatars/physical embodiments of the creation trios and not the true selves.
I don't scale Pokemon at all, but anything that has Joshless/Xcano in it is unreliable. EXTREMELY unreliable. The dude is nuts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back