• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also if Invul is no longer viable
Resistance to Pain Manipulation should definately be added in its place then 100%

How many agree?

After thats done
Get Ant to at last close this thread once and for all
I'll say it again, I don't see many grammatical errors, so I think the thread can be closed
Also if Invul is no longer viable
Resistance to Pain Manipulation should definately be added in its pain then 100%

Just use them as durability feats at this point.

Although stats should have their own thread, as mentioned before.

Look, by your above definition of invulnerability, any character who is immune to conventional weaponry/firearms in the wiki should qualify, which would likely require us to add it to over 20,000 profile pages, and render the ability utterly pointless, as the degree of "invulnerability" for each case is already covered by the durability statistics.

As such, I am not going to accept this no matter how persistent you are, only get increasingly annoyed, so you are wasting your time in this regard.

However, somebody still likely needs to fix the grammar and sentence structures of the page, so it is not read in a ridiculous manner.

Look, by your above definition of invulnerability, any character who is immune to conventional weaponry/firearms in the wiki should qualify, which would likely require us to add it to over 20,000 profile pages, and render the ability utterly pointless, as the degree of "invulnerability" for each case is already covered by the durability statistics.

As such, I am not going to accept this no matter how persistent you are, only get increasingly annoyed, so you are wasting your time in this regard.

However, somebody still likely needs to fix the grammar and sentence structures of the page, so it is not read in a ridiculous manner.
I already said No to Invulnerability
If it cant work then it just cant
The scans however would definately work when it comes to resistance to pain manipulation

Okay. My apologies for continuing when it was unnecessary then.

I am fine with resistance to pain manipulation.

I also made minor corrections of the sentence structure errors in the Arale page that I noticed earlier. If nobody noticed any other ones, I don't mind if we close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back