• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Appule vs Granolah (3-6-0) (ONE MORE FOR GRACE)

Vizer04

He/Him
Dclod56-b40c164f-8a6e-4f0c-8a03-c7338f75252b.webp
deaxcy9-672e25d6-b10a-45f1-a278-c0aaa51cabb7.png

Pre-Wish Granolah is used and Speed Equalized.

Literal God: 2 (@FluffyCreatureZ, @Shadyboi0 and @Vizer04)

Bounty Hunter: 6 (@Coolboy6, @GodlyCharmander, @Nierre, @CiscoTheSoto, @LeSupremeKing1 and @Vizer04)

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
Fight starts, appule finds granolah with scouter, appule ki blast one shots. Remember that granolah also can't ki sense, but appule has a scouter and he starts 4km away.

When has Appule ever shown any combat nouse? He got foddered by a Namek and Vegeta exploding. At least Pre Wish Granolah showed some level of ability with assassination skill

But the AP gap might be a bit much

Was he not one of the ones that got pummeled by the warrior nameks?

Anyways doesn't really matter. I think Appule one blasts him

Fight starts, appule finds granolah with scouter, appule ki blast one shots. Remember that granolah also can't ki sense, but appule has a scouter and he starts 4km away.
Granola has an A.I that can sense an opponent’s weak spots while Appule has a power sensing thingy that is basically a communicator and that’s it, plus Granolah’s current range justification doesn’t sit right with me. It seems way too low, plus I’m pretty sure appule sensing his PL would leave him open to getting vital shot.

Appule can't sense Ki either.
If Granolah hits his scouter from far away, Appule is doomed.

I believe Granolah just skill stomps and camps Appule, due to the starting distance.

Yeah, Appule can one shot with a Chi blast, but Granolah has ample vision on him and would just dodge by having a shit ton of distance between them, and comparable speed.

Voting Granolah

You're forgetting that aplule can find granolah immediately but granolah can't find him. Remember that granolah never showed the ability to see stuff hundreds of meters away with his sharingan let alone several kilometers. Appule would just find granolah and blast him before granolah knows what hit him. Also granolah can't fly and can't hurt appule unless he gets close in which case he is a goner.

You're forgetting that aplule can find granolah immediately but granolah can't find him. Remember that granolah never showed the ability to see stuff hundreds of meters away with his sharingan let alone several kilometers. Appule would just find granolah and blast him before granolah knows what hit him. Also granolah can't fly and can't hurt appule unless he gets close in which case he is a goner.
You’re making an actual A.I seem weaker than an average power sensing device…

No. The most we can estimate is the fact that he fought Namekian soldiers who had power levels of 3,000, meaning he'd be at least comparable or slightly higher than 3,000.
That's not much evidence. He might as well could be much weaker and the other soldiers he fought with had PL of >3000

That's not much evidence. He might as well could be much weaker and the other soldiers he fought with had PL of >3000
The only other possible canon evidence is a statement which says that his power level is below that of an ordinary Namekian, according to Daizenshuu 7, but how canon the guidebooks like that are is really questionable, and I'm not sure of this wiki's policies on the guidebooks and such.

Regardless, I'd say that Granolah would win because he has significantly more feats than Appule, who was only shown to be a regular soldier. Granolah's decades of experience, his sniping skills and ability to play the long game could easily be enough to fend against Appule. He's a master of stealth and could easily hide, targeting Appule's scouter instantly to prevent him from locating Granolah. Once that happens, Appule would just be easy pickings for Granolah with his finger beam barrage. You saw how Granolah was able to put Vegeta and Goku on the ropes when using that strategy.

Besides, I'm not sure how large the AP gap really is with the Moon level DB characters. Sure, it's possible that Appule would have a higher AP than Granolah, but by how much is very debatable.

The only other possible canon evidence is a statement which says that his power level is below that of an ordinary Namekian, according to Daizenshuu 7, but how canon the guidebooks like that are is really questionable, and I'm not sure of this wiki's policies on the guidebooks and such.
Appule doesn't seem to be any different than an average Frieza soldier, as he basically have no feats to prove it. As I said, just because he fought a namekian doesn't mean much since he fought alongside many other soldiers

Appule doesn't seem to be any different than an average Frieza soldier, as he basically have no feats to prove it. As I said, just because he fought a namekian doesn't mean much since he fought alongside many other soldiers
All the other soldiers were stomped, Appule was the only one who could fight the Namekians as equals

He scales because he somehow survived getting stomped? By the same logic I can scale Base Gotenks to Fat Buu, or SSJ2 Vegeta to Beerus

And it's stated where exactly?
Chouzenshuu 4, and Chapter 253.

Little correction, I made a mistake, it's higher than 1000, but less than 1500.
30WoiMs.png

6FZq5iL.png

"Freeza's reconnaissance team"
Low level warriors that are quickly dispatched by Krillin and Gohan in a moment. They have a Battle Strength inferior to 1500.

Back