• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Apocalypse Upgrades

His set of powers needs to be expanded about: Regenerationn (Low-High, can regenerate from a single drop of his blood), Immortality (Type 3), Teleportation (as seen here), Genius Intelligence, Ressurection,

Furthermore his AP should be upgraded to 4-B. Some feats to support this:

• Restrained the Hulk (Banner was seperated from Hulk at that point)
  • Traded blows with the High Evolutionary (Its even mentioned in his AP) and taking an attack of the HE (here)
  • Can damage Thor (Same reason as with HE)
  • Blocks and tanks several attacks from Cable
Speed Upgrade:

He also is in possesion of the death seed, a wepon that gives him cosmic powers comparable to the phoenix force.

The feats and more can be found here:

respect thread

other thread

I wish to upgrade, but i need to wait for Ant as he is well experienced in Marvel Comics, i will sent a message.

I am fine with upgrading Apocalypse, although he has never remotely demonstrated that level of Regenerationn in practice, and the Hulk that he restrained was much weaker than the current version, and could not get stronger with his rage, so it is a bad example.

Those imbued with death seeds have also never remotely demonstrated power on par with the Phoenix. That is blatant hyperbole.

Ok. Then we put his regen at possibly Low-High. But the rest of the feats seem accurate.

@Antvasima

hulk has been upgraded to 4-B in both forms, there by he still would be solar system level, especially since he does exceed the normal levels of hulk's power. the statement about the death seeds was said by doctor doom, and literally nothing happened after, so yeah, it's fair to say that due to the lack of feats and possible hyperbole nature, that it can't be included.

Well, if he had that high Regenerationn, he would not have been defeated several times, or have turned old and frail with age when outside of his armor.

In addition, I would prefer if we do not mention the death seed being as powerful as the Phoenix or Apocalypse restraining the Hulk in his profile page, as both are misleading.

one more thing, can you create a thread that is unacessible for other people except this one guy i'd like to talk to, is that possible or not?

Back