• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ap questions.

please, in order to make these following questions easier to understand, take the statements literally.
what's the AP for making "The universe disappear" via raw power in under coupe of seconds at most?
What's the AP of destroying a planet with the mass of the universe?
What's the Ap of destroying a planet, and sending all the debris across the universe in matter of seconds via an explosion?

please, in order to make these following questions easier to understand, take the statements literally.
what's the AP for making "The universe disappear" via raw power in under coupe of seconds at most?
What's the Ap of destroying a planet, and sending all the debris across the universe in matter of seconds via an explosion?
3-A
3-A
I don't know, I don't think you can calculate kinetic energy with massively faster than massively faster than light speeds.

Actually wait you said a planet with the mass of the universe? I thought you meant the size. That would be less wait. let me calculate it.
calculate NVM it would still be 1.572×10^102 joules which is 3-A.

3-A to Low 2-C (Depending upon whether the 3-D universe, finite or infinite, or the entire 4-D spacetime-continuum, was erased)

3-C to 3-A, I think? Depends on the speed of said destruction. But the GBE value would be ******* insane.

MFTL+ speeds, KE unquantifiable

First one is actually 3-B if those couple seconds are spent attacking instead of like, an expanding attack or something

Back