• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Any thoughts ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not know if it means absolutely ALL of the appearances, but possibly yes, although we already rate him as High 2-A. That is sufficient for the multiversal, and stomping the Spectre, feats that he performed in World's Finest.

Regardless, we already rate him as High 2-A as Ant said. This won't change anything but minor details.

Well, Grant Morrison established something similar during his Action Comics run.

In WF Mxy erased the whole DC Multiverse + all the numbered spatial dimensions including his own dimension and recreated it with a single snap . So do you think we should treat mxy destroying higher dimensions beyond 5d as outlier or add a seperate profile to him ?

As far as I remember, he simply destroyed all of the parallel universes comprising the regular DC multiverse, and then his own 5th dimension, the latter of which is still a High 2-A feat, although an extremely high-level one.

I don't remember any statement or proof of him destroying all higher-dimensional space, but if he did, that would definitely be an outlier.

Antvasima said:
As far as I remember, he simply destroyed all of the parallel universes comprising the regular DC multiverse, and then his own 5th dimension, the latter of which is still a High 2-A feat, although an extremely high-level one.
I don't remember any statement or proof of him destroying all higher-dimensional space, but if he did, that would definitely be an outlier.
Asdfgh

Well, that was left unproven, and seems like massive hyperbole. He and Bat-Mite were just playing a game after all. All that we explicitly saw them do was destroy a multiverse of parallel universes, and repeatedly stomp the Spectre.

Well, a 5-D character claiming that he destroyed an infinite numbers of dimensions off-screen, while playing a game, does not seem reliable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back