• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Any good feats from Devil May Cry 5?

Artemis lasers are called light a couple of times.And Artemis from 5 is Artemis from 3 but it turned Lady into a living weapon.In Before The Nightmare it is explained that Trish used Artemis during the fight with Urizen and Artemis is made by Machavelli, Machavelli can make demonic weapons that turns an individual into a living weapon (something that is explained in the CD drama), which is what happened with Lady.Also whatever the tree gets calc'd to it would scale to Post-Fruit Urizen and everyone stronger than him because all that blood and power that was used to create the Qliphoth is supercondensed into the Fruit.

Regarding the Qlipoth tree, I remember Nico saying something like the demons have attacked not only in this city, but everywhere, which could imply that the tree could be larger than shown or maybe its effects or roots?

Jelome1989 said:
Regarding the Qlipoth tree, I remember Nico saying something like the demons have attacked not only in this city, but everywhere, which could imply that the tree could be larger than shown or maybe its effects or roots?
Nico was refering to the bridge when she said "here" and the city when she said "everywhere"

But the tree is way bigger than the game shows considering the biggest parts are underground and in the Demon World

Ah is that so? I will check back later when I get home.

But ye, in the ending cutscene we see the full foundation of the tree where Vergil said that I'm more than capable of cutting it down. Still not good enough but that's the second best AP feat I can think of

Konaguna,

(Spoiler free mini-review.)

You haven't played the game? Boy you are missing out on some fun combat. Story not too deep, but the combat is, especially for Nero. Also, Urizen will make you cry, (even for veteran devil may cry players such as myself)! So if you face against him, can't say I never told you so. Other than that, you will have fun. :)

ABoogieYesSir,

Yeah, I know, I just thought that me saying the name was a spoiler LOL. But now that you already know, that's awesome. Hope you had fun with them combos.

Bats16,

Hey, thanks for pointing that out! Man, still waiting for devil may cry to get some existence erasure or something like that.

I think the V spin-off manga could be canon, it seems to tie into Before the Nightmare and has the part where V visits Nero when he his sleeping but not 100% sure since it ends off there,the chapter isn't translated yet, and future chapters may contradict it.

Dienomite,

There is a V manga?

ABoogieYesSir,

Dante's Micheal Jackson dance was so out of nowhere but I still enjoyed it LOL!

enomite22,

Maybe they can shed some light on him. I was not too big on the character, but hey, they might make him cool in the manga. My only problem with him is that annoying bird and some of his summons don't go with his art design. He should summon stuff like Ainz ooal gown or naruto characters because they have some badass summons. But other than that, he was pretty cool.

But you seem to like V, that's cool. I know this is a unpopular opinion that I have but I wish they could shed more light on Trish and Lady. They need to have them kick some serious butt like bayonetta, plus they are hot (well, maybe just Lady, not too sure if Trish is my type how they made her look there) ƒæî

Manga is part of the lore which is basically canon, and it was stated in nico's reports that Urizen shook the foundation of the world by just eating the fruit. Meaning that Urizen would be above planetary as manga and DMC verse overall separates earth to human world. If anything Manga backs this up by stating sparda capable of slicing the merged world into two, which would now known as demon and humans.

No I know the manga is canon, but

1.The demon world and human world are seperate universes,not merged planets.

2.Sparda sealed the demon world by closing portals to it.

Dienomite22 said:
No I know the manga is canon, but
1.The demon world and human world are seperate universes,not merged planets.

2.Sparda sealed the demon world by closing portals to it.
2 is wrong. In the prologue it was stated there was one infinite darkness and sparda arose to justice and f ought his kin which he later uses yamato to seperate it into two so demons wont able to submerge from it. DMC2 novel also has universal+ feat but this wiki does not accept it despite the fact matt also confirmed that novelizations are canon to the lore.

No, 2 is right Devil May Cry 5 states that Sparda sealed the demon world via sealing portals.And the novels and manga are considered canon on this wiki but stuff just wasn't added yet due to them recently being accepted as canon and DMC5 just being release.Also I've read the DMC2 novel and it doesn't have a universal+ feat but it does back up universal+ DMC if that makes sense.

Dienomite22 said:
No, 2 is right Devil May Cry 5 states that Sparda sealed the demon world via sealing portals.And the novels and manga are considered canon on this wiki but stuff just wasn't added yet due to them recently being accepted as canon and DMC5 just being release.Also I've read the DMC2 novel and it doesn't have a universal+ feat but it does back up universal+ DMC if that makes sense.
Alternate mundus, beasthead, Chen (absorbed beasthead) had the the same feat bt beasthead overall has the capability due to its power. He sealed the portal to two worlds AFTER, the manga also states the samething but it was later after sparda seperated the infinite darkness into two.

"Alternate mundus, beasthead, Chen (absorbed beasthead) had the the same feat bt beasthead overall has the capability due to its power." Not sure what you mean by this.

Sparda didn't seperate the two universes, they were split by some unknown means and Mundus wanted to bring them back together.Sparda closed the portals that Mundus's invasion was coming from, this is what DMC5 states and DMC3 manga says.

Dienomite22,

I don't want to intentionally start the mundus is universe level battle but if I may, I had a question.

How big was the portal that sparda sealed? Especially if it is a seal that closes off access to a entire universe? (Like I said, I'm cool, no trouble here, just havin' fun).

Dienomite22,

Wouldn't it be easier if the writers didn't do the fancy, metaphor language so that this would be a clear and easy topic to work on? But then again, I like to write stories like this for fun (seriously, I write my characters to where they are casually hyperversal) and it is pretty cool to keep the audience guessing rather than flat out say "HE BLOWIN UP THEM UNIVERSES BOI!"

But back on topic now, yes, I wish the source material would be more detailed as well.

Back