• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Antvasima joined the FANDOM council

Antvasima said:
A big thanks to everybody. I am a bit worried that I won't be able to be sufficiently committed to this, given that I am so extremely busy already, but I will try to not mess up.
You don't need to doubt yourself, mate. We've all seen what you are capable of, and while I'm sure the prospect of more work in this situation would be daunting to anyone, we all know that you're the best fit for this job. Your work ethic and determination is unmatched. :)

Yellowpig10 said:
how long before ant becomes Fandom staff?

i'm serious
I strongly doubt that is ever going to happen. I am not sufficiently competent and knowledgeable. Nor do I have a good enough sense of judgement, and I have serious problems with keeping my big mouth shut. Despite my best efforts, I am mostly a quantity over quality guy.

Antvasima said:
Yellowpig10 said:
how long before ant becomes Fandom staff?

i'm serious
I strongly doubt that is ever going to happen. I am not sufficiently competent and knowledgeable. Nor do I have a good enough sense of judgement, and I have serious problems with keeping my big mouth shut. Despite my best efforts, I am a quantity over quality guy.
Ohmygodantvasimarepliedtooneofmycomments

I am in awe at this. I know this has been said many, many times over in this thread, but seriously, congratulations on this. You absolutely deserve this, as this site is truly one of the most popular wikis because of your contributions. Your sense of quality control means you're a good fit as a counsiler, and even though you're gonna have more work on your table, you've managed to make running VSBW work for yourself while remaining one of the most active users on the site, so I have utter confidence that you can pull this off.

Good luck in your new position. I wish you the best.

Back