• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Anti-Spiral says "Lol Probability manipulation" and drills his head open.

Except for, ya know, the entire last standoff with him.

Yobobojojo said:
Use Tenga Toppen Gurren Lagen. Kars has a chance of copying. If kars can't win he gets stomped
They say "Lol Probability manipulation" as well though.

DMUA said:

Except for, ya know, the entire last standoff with him.
That's the thing this isn't the AS that used Giga drill

I don't think it actually knew the love until the last fight.

Who else piloted the Super Grandzeboma then?

Anti-Spiral goes a few seconds into the past before he wanted to use timestop and drills him.

Yobobojojo said:
DodoNova2 said:
I thought it starts with Time Stop, answer me yes or no
Yes, but anti spiral says he doesn't
How does AS know that he has Time Stop thought? He can't manipulate the probabolity of him doing it without knowing he can.

Kitta didn't know he could manipulate his probability to win. He just went plus ultra and rammed full force into the power core.

Jontron - My Favorite Anti Drug Games
Jontron - My Favorite Anti Drug Games

So... Is there any reason to believe this works outside of stand power?

Novel explanation. >Kars being ultimate.He above all of lifeand thus being ultimate there exists nothing he can not do.

Nlf.

Kars just does.

Back